Gentle Giant Commander Bust 5pk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If Medicom started making Star Wars busts, would they be slightly smaller than the ones from Gentle Giant? Would they cost more? Would some find the cost to be worth it because of the "superior" quality?

They certainly wouldn't look anything like the actual actors. :lol :rotfl :rotfl :lol

Still no email over here as to whether I am a winner or a loser- is anyone else still waiting?:monkey2

It's loooooong over. Check your order history over at GG. If you see an order pending you're a winner. If not you suck like the rest of us... :monkey5

If these are all the same number it makes no sense to break up a set and anyone asking someone to do that is an idiot.

I think BadMoon and others own mr. zombiereign an apology. The flaming from Badmoon can only mean that board members will be less than willing to help each other out with this kind of thing or be complete *******s and try and scalp them for insane amounts.

I agree dave, the insults towards zombie are definitely very undeserved. she has already helped out many people selflessly without anything in return.

I always get a kick when nerds on a collectors forum think that they have a say in what you do with your stuff. classic.

As I expected, the set will be selling for around $700. Nobody is going to spend a thousand bucks on this.

so says the initial flood.

the 5 matching numbers in this set has to account for something. you would get way more than $700 by selling them off individually...it's just that people are unloading right now.

I agree dave, the insults towards zombie are definitely very undeserved. she has already helped out many people selflessly without anything in return.

I always get a kick when nerds on a collectors forum think that they have a say in what you do with your stuff. classic.

I also remember helping you out as well there Nash. :rolleyes: And who said I'm a nerd? I made an observation and gave my opinion about it. Deal with it and move on. Zombie and I allready have. :D

Does anyone want to sell me a Neyo or Bly or a 5 pack for that matter. I would really like to get the rest of these so I can have a complete collection. Please PM me with offers.

Same number or not these look great.

IMG_3552-1.jpg

Nash and Dave this is just not cool. In fact it is an insult to me. As I said earlier Nash I helped you out and did not have to do so. This would be like me starting a thread called Yoda bronze would love to help a freak. Then trying to totally not honor that and charge more. You guys are the one's who are out of line! Not me. If you really think I am that out of line than please PM me and we will discuss. As for Zombie, again everything is cool. I know where you are coming from and that is fine! Don't let these fools get in the way. They have no business even talking about this.

Nash and Dave this is just not cool. In fact it is an insult to me. As I said earlier Nash I helped you out and did not have to do so. This would be like me starting a thread called Yoda bronze would love to help a freak. Then trying to totally not honor that and charge more. You guys are the one's who are out of line! Not me. If you really think I am that out of line than please PM me and we will discuss. As for Zombie, again everything is cool. I know where you are coming from and that is fine! Don't let these fools get in the way. They have no business even talking about this.

My post was not just towards you, it was collectors in general. I especially get that feeling over at GGC.

You helped me out with a Baccara bust, but didnt i help you the same by trading my Gree for it? IMO it was an EVEN trade, so don't try to hold the high and mighty above my head. I do appreciate the trade, but acting like you were the only one who did something for me is riddiculous.

BadMoon - my intention at the beginning was to help someone get a full set. Since the only person who contacted me didn't respond to my message, I decided to take advantage of the set's value and possibly be able to pay for the Pred Alien piece in the process.

Trust me, if I had no problem with breaking the set up - you'd be taken care of ...

Again, my apologies ...
Hope I was not the one you were trying to contact :monkey2

My post was not just towards you, it was collectors in general. I especially get that feeling over at GGC.

You helped me out with a Baccara bust, but didnt i help you the same by trading my Gree for it? IMO it was an EVEN trade, so don't try to hold the high and mighty above my head. I do appreciate the trade, but acting like you were the only one who did something for me is riddiculous.

I didn't mean for it to be looked at that way either. It was a fair and even trad none the less. I am dropping it. :cool:

Back