Gentle Giant Commander Bust 5pk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm SO Upset.

A lot of my email has been getting misdirected lately and buried behind a mountain of spam. Also, it's been a couple of the busiest weeks ever at work. Also, I had to travel unexpectedly for a funeral.

And I forgot all about the raffle. :monkey2

Yeah, at least I don't act like I am going to help someone out.:lol:lol:lol

Exactly my point. LOL! I don't mind scalpers! Make your money! That's what you do. Hell I even do it. Just don't post your willingness to help and then be a tool about it. LOL! Sorry Zombie I just called you out! :monkey3

Exactly my point. LOL! I don't mind scalpers! Make your money! That's what you do. Hell I even do it. Just don't post your willingness to help and then be a tool about it. LOL! Sorry Zombie I just called you out! :monkey3

Cripple fight!!!!!!!!
SM1082~Cripple-Fight-Posters.jpg

I didn't win this one. I was really hoping that I could flip these for a big profit...oh well.

Call me out - fine. But just because I'm not interested in breaking the set apart doesn't give you the right to be that way. You wanted me to sell you 2 of the 5, and I politely declined. How does that make me the evil one?

I said I would try to help .. that didn't mean I was going to take the first request that came up.

Sorry to get you all bent out of shape over this. Next time I know not to even post the details and let someone else do it.

I haven't gotten anything yet- not a losing or winning email. I wonder what's up. IS this over already or do I still have a chance? Anyone know?:eek:

Call me out - fine. But just because I'm not interested in breaking the set apart doesn't give you the right to be that way. You wanted me to sell you 2 of the 5, and I politely declined. How does that make me the evil one?

I said I would try to help .. that didn't mean I was going to take the first request that came up.

Sorry to get you all bent out of shape over this. Next time I know not to even post the details and let someone else do it.

You were indeed very polite. I am also not bent out of shape at all. What you do is your business. I just found it to be an interesting point. Next time just admit that you plan on flipping and taking some moron to the bank. That way other's know where you stand. That's what I do. :D

BadMoon - my intention at the beginning was to help someone get a full set. Since the only person who contacted me didn't respond to my message, I decided to take advantage of the set's value and possibly be able to pay for the Pred Alien piece in the process.

Trust me, if I had no problem with breaking the set up - you'd be taken care of ...

Again, my apologies ...

BadMoon - my intention at the beginning was to help someone get a full set. Since the only person who contacted me didn't respond to my message, I decided to take advantage of the set's value and possibly be able to pay for the Pred Alien piece in the process.

Trust me, if I had no problem with breaking the set up - you'd be taken care of ...

Again, my apologies ...

It's all good. :cool:

Again, my apologies ...

You don't have to defend yourself. Tell Badmoon to **** off.:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5(Yes, I am trying to start ****.:D)

Back