Gentle Giant Commander Bust 5pk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks Tom.

Also, I heard that the busts will have the same # for each. Will that affect the value to go up or stationary?

thanks Tom.

Also, I heard that the busts will have the same # for each. Will that affect the value to go up or stationary?

The 5 packs will all have the same number. I would imagine having a set of five with the same number would definately be more valueable to some collectors. I think once these ship we'll see a big number of individual busts and 5 packs on ebay, as I think Tom mentioned.

If replacements are needed they will be given out while GG supplies last, since many replacements have already been sent out. Replacements will not have the same number as the others in the 5 pack. Replacements will not be given for damaged boxes.

how much is the retail for the pack?

is it rewarding to join the club?

:lol ...trying to :eek:

...well, get back to work

Its one of those few and far between nights I am able to log on at work.

99% of the time its blocked.

I just inspected this guy who spelled like cat piss. I think I need a break.

...must be Bodie or Batty

I'm betting $100 on Bodie

Hey guys. I'll weigh in here.

First... great post Tom about the future of these commanders. I agree with you across the board.

Kinda interesting for me. I already have all five commanders... and yes I did enter the raffle. If I win, I'll probably break apart the five pack and help some folks over at GGC. But I ain't holding out hope for winning. Anyways... when they first announced the five pack plan, I thought I'd want a matching set of #'s. But now... I'd rather have the set I already put together because it has more meaning to me. Each bust came via some good times at conventions, help from friends, interesting trades etc. I prefer my collectibles to have memories behind them. That's worth more to me than a matching set of #'s. I know I'm a sap... :D

Second... as far as the paying club... for any of you guys wondering to join or not, I can tell you with 100% certainty that there will be many fewer exclusives next year from Gentle Giant. So for you flippers... I think it'll be less "profitable" next year. GG has said as much publicly, but I have had some further info that supports the fact they are cutting back significantly on exclusives.

Good luck in the raffle everyone!

How do you spell like cat piss? Does it involve picking up a cat that's urinating? :confused:

Cool! I haven't gotten an email and there's nothing on the site about the raffle being executed so I wasn't sure. I've got all 5 already so I don't care either way. I just entered to help out.

This works out perfectly. The only clone I currently have is the Corusant AFX exclusive. I had Gree but I sold him to buy the Glorfindel Bust after SDCC.

Back