Gentle Giant Commander Bacara

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just go do this to your wife. You will feel better.
1368922276_66ed27a80c.jpg

LOL! She rules!

:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

That sucks!! Can you start a charge back on your CC or anything?

I am going to wait until Saturday and see if I get it. If not I will unleash hell. And yes I decided to change my avatar again to MM! LOL! I spent hours carving these damn things and can finally show them off!

I am going to wait until Saturday and see if I get it. If not I will unleash hell. And yes I decided to change my avatar again to MM! LOL! I spent hours carving these damn things and can finally show them off!

Man, post a thread in the sandbox so we can see better pics of those pumpkins.

I don't know if I would wait. Then again I'm not real patient. :lol

I like it and if I had the skills to carve like that I would show them.

I lost the raffle. glad I picked him up but it would have been nice to have one to try and trade for Gree. I now need to get Bly Gree and Neyo.

i did win a Yoda R2 and the bustups.

So far i have went 1 for 5 in the Commander raffles with the only win being cody and I already had him coming from Frances but the Cody arrived damage and Im still fight GG for a replacement. i will probably try to trade a Cody and Luna for a Bly if I can. Then I will just try and get a Gree somehow and then take the big hit in the wallet with Neyo if i dont win the 5 pack.

I won a 2nd Bacara so I have a spare. Will probably look to trade him. if you get hosed over Badmoon let me know. I'll help you out if need be and I have not traded him by then:lol

Back