Gentle Giant Commander Bacara

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nash

Super Freak
Reaction score
Courtesy of Henshin Hobby

Click the picture to see the full gallery!

Very nice! Mine are still in the boxes. People were NUTS for these things on Saturday with only 150 being sold. Then apparently at the show yesterday anyone could buy as many as they wanted...

Got mine last night on ebay. Should be here this week I would imagine. Paid a bit more than I'd like to have but it makes me 5/5 which was my goal.

Got mine last night on ebay. Should be here this week I would imagine. Paid a bit more than I'd like to have but it makes me 5/5 which was my goal.

Congrats Josh! I am debating on going for 5 now. Bly and Neyo are a bit too much though. I really need the proceeds from the other 2 that I sold though. It would defeat the purpose to turn around and spend what I need though. Credit card must get paid off first. :monkey2

Just to update my last post. I just paid both cards off. It feels good. This thread was starting to give me bad ideas. Now I just have to watch out for the Darth Vader Helmet deal! Stay Away *makes cross with fingers*. Nash your Bacara is on it's way soon. I am leaving at 4:15 to mail him out.

Yeah, I'm glad to have all five but I'm in the process of trying to decide if I'm gonn start selling off a lot of my collection. Time refocus and grow up a little.

Yeah, I'm glad to have all five but I'm in the process of trying to decide if I'm gonn start selling off a lot of my collection. Time refocus and grow up a little.

Yeah I need to start saving for a house. I don't think it's a matter of growing up. It's just a matter of prioritizing.

Now if you start taking your figures into the bath tub with you to take them for a swim you might have a problem. :lol :lol :lol

Oh I don't know. You could always claim you're just giving them the "water treatment" :lol

Thanks to BadMoon!!!

bacara1.jpg

bacara2.jpg

Back