Gentle Giant Blackhole Stormtrooper bust PICS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah it would be nice to know when it will be up as then we know we will have a chance. In some way I am bias because after the 22 I am going to be completely free and can live in front of the computer if need be. However, I will probally go for a jog or a swim and then come back only to see it is sold out. I just hope the majority of these guys land in hands that really want them and are happy to have them for their collection.

That would be my luck go do something else relaxing and come to find something you want gone. I agree whoever ends up with these I hope it turns out to be folks that really want it.

I will be honest if I could type fast enough then I would probally want it to go up at a known time. I am not worried about my computer or network being slow. I am worried that it will take a few seconds to long to get my personal info in and I will be passed. Wait I guess I should be practicing typing so I can rack out 100 words a minute. 10 times faster then my regular speed in fact it has taken me way to long to write this post. JK :D

Thats awesome you must be a typing genious then. I ordered Hooked on Phonics, the keyboarding edition, but just does not seem to work.:D I suppose you will be typing through the GG website at a record rate. Then there I will be mis spelling my name sixty times then punching in my card number wrong and before you know it the site crashes.

Gran3131 said:
Thats awesome you must be a typing genious then. I ordered Hooked on Phonics, the keyboarding edition, but just does not seem to work.:D I suppose you will be typing through the GG website at a record rate. Then there I will be mis spelling my name sixty times then punching in my card number wrong and before you know it the site crashes.

:rotfl :lol Well, I don't know about that there's some clicking involved that could offset any keying skills I have. :monkey5

:rotfl Now when it comes to clicking, I can teach a course, many many many hours of online speed chess have honed those skills. Typing is another story.

Gran3131 said:
:rotfl Now when it comes to clicking, I can teach a course, many many many hours of online speed chess have honed those skills. Typing is another story.

Ya know together we could be a formidable team. :lol

Wonder%20Twins.jpg

:eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek ..................WTF?????.....Star Wars fans never cease to amaze me...

I am SO not going to be able to get one of these...

But there has to be a very small number of people willing to pay that much money for this thing.

Back