Gentle Giant Balrog Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a nice little bust if you collect that scale.

But
This is the only Balrog bust I'm interested in.

balrogbust3.jpg

What are the odds that this goes into production for the general public?
Or has this already been made.
It looks like it says Gentle Giant onderneath it though?

wow,

light up picture is freaking awesome

thanks Josh

Can't wait to get mine.

btw, sorry to write at SS forum but I am so glad to cancel the 12" LOTR line and get in to bust line of GG. Although I never like GG company, their bust line in LOTR is going fine. I just hope, they will not come up with 7 exclusives out of 10 busts like they did with SW bust line this year.

Whoa, the flame effect when its lit up is better than NECA's rog. Then again, that is cause this one doesnt flicker on and off.

Looks pretty good, thanks for the pictures Josh. I have mine on order w/BBTS. Still waiting for my shipping notice.

Thanks guys. The last two are crappy but the effect that I got somehow just messing with the camera looked cool 2 me.

Awesome, thanks for the side views. So this is pretty much the complete body of the Balrog... not just from the Torso up?

Awesome, thanks for the side views. So this is pretty much the complete body of the Balrog... not just from the Torso up?

Yeah, its quite cool. I'll try to get some more detailed views this weekend. It basically is the complete body. From the hips up anyways.

I think I'll give the head a repaint if I see the picture of the HUGE Balrog head... what do you lot think?

Those are some great shots. :bow

The light up feature on this really came off nicely. I actually left mine on over night yesterday because of the coolness it has.

Great pictures (as usual) P1X4R. :)

Mine should be shipping soon. Looking forward to it.

Beautiful shots! That really shows off the quality of the light-up feature... just amazing looking :rock

Back