Statue Gentle Giant 18" Black Widow - Winter Soldier

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, mine is in my PoL. Didn't realise BBTS would get it before I got to see any in hand pics. Thought maybe those who ordered direct from GG might get them earlier, & maybe some pics would pop up before my card was charged.

I took pictures of a few pieces tonight and decided to snap BW
F34kBc0.jpg

Last edited:
Fantastic piece, let mine go about a year ago because I'm not collecting movie statues anymore. Definitely the best Widow out there though.

Hey guys. Looking for some help. I just sold my full size Black Widow statue to a guy in San Diego, and he's saying that 2 pieces on the gun look like they were broken off and re-glued on with clear glue. Can you check your statues and tell me what your's look like? I'm attaching photos he sent me. I'm worried that he's trying to pull a fast one on me, because I do not recall the statue having these issues.

Attachments

• s-l1600 (1).jpg
    s-l1600 (1).jpg
    240.2 KB · Views: 125
  • s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    171.8 KB · Views: 125
Hey guys. Looking for some help. I just sold my full size Black Widow statue to a guy in San Diego, and he's saying that 2 pieces on the gun look like they were broken off and re-glued on with clear glue. Can you check your statues and tell me what your's look like? I'm attaching photos he sent me. I'm worried that he's trying to pull a fast one on me, because I do not recall the statue having these issues.

I don't have this statue, but what's the buyer asking for? Those are so barely noticeable that they're non-issues IMO.

Man ...I guess I need to take a pic of every inch of my statue the next I time I want to sell one. Just in case .....

Yeah, I have pictures of the piece that I sent him, but I don't see ANY of these issues in my photos. The buyer keeps coming up with things he is "discovering" are imperfect (or claims has been broken and then re-glued with clear glue), but so far, he has not actually asked for anything yet. This is all just the set up for whatever he's going to request.

Again, has anyone sold this statue to a person in San Diego area anytime in the past? If so, please PM me.

I really like the statue, but I wouldn't mind $1100 for it. Would help pay for my 3 F4F Solid Snakes.

But this is not something I'd feel safe shipping overseas, & selling it where I live for $1100 is a joke :lol

So I guess it stays with me .....

They're not worth it tho. The paint on GG's 1/4 statues is pretty mediocre.

I've seen two different copies of this statue up close. Paint apps were 100% on point and identical on both...and every bit as good as the prototype photos used to solicit it. I don't own any other GG pieces, but have seen a few pics of ones that were less than stellar. Have never seen a pic of a bad sample for this one.

Back