Statue Gentle Giant 18" Black Widow - Winter Soldier

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received this beauty yesterday. Pictures do not do her face justice. It is an extremely realistic portrayal of ScarJo. I love it and even better, I did not overpay. Got her from an auction in Virginia. Got lucky.

I received this beauty yesterday. Pictures do not do her face justice. It is an extremely realistic portrayal of ScarJo. I love it and even better, I did not overpay. Got her from an auction in Virginia. Got lucky.

Big congrats! I keep hoping IS will make one or some other company. Her or Scarlet Witch.

congrats! :hi5:

I have one I may finally be looking to sell.

I think Fastball is looking for one.

@Fastball - If you have a chance to scope one up you won't regret it.

FQ9C2FFh.jpg

This is one of those statues which continues to be on my radar. Ugh, the price seems to be out of control though. Still kicking myself for not preordering this one. Someday, I'm sure I'll just break down and get it (even at the inflated price).

Re: Gentle Giant 18" Black Widow - Winter Soldier

This is one of those statues which continues to be on my radar. Ugh, the price seems to be out of control though. Still kicking myself for not preordering this one. Someday, I'm sure I'll just break down and get it (even at the inflated price).

Yeah that's the only reason I've even considered the 9" version.

While I love this statue I would never want to buy anything from Gentle Giant again. It was impossible to get in touch with their customer service.

This is a hobby where people are handing over hundreds of dollars for a statue or doll. That's a pretty easy deal to break if you don't answer your phone and talk to the customer.

This is a hobby where people are handing over hundreds of dollars for a statue or doll. That's a pretty easy deal to break if you don't answer your phone and talk to the customer.

I'm not defending them at all. I've never been a fan of their customer service and ever since 3D systems bought them it has only gone down hill.

Not implying anything. The problem belongs to GG. I see a lot of lackluster busts, oversized Kenner Star Wars, and re-hashed Harbottle statues. They're rather half-ass at this point IMHO.

Back