Statue Gentle Giant 18" Black Widow - Winter Soldier

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This turned out pretty cool....

Avengers.jpg

Last edited:
Cool setup.

I have three of those statues or will soon, and I still regret not buying the Hulk when Popcultcha was having their major glitch discount last year of 36%.

And Hawkeye, right? Where's the love for Barton? :)

I've given in to the fact that nobody will make a 1:4 movie Hawkeye statue..... In the immortal words of Sheldon Cooper "Nobody ever says Help Hawkeye", he's just not popular enough :(

I'm also thinking about making vinyl stickers for the clear boxes that Black Widow stands on so they look like military boxes. Or maybe commission an artist to make some out of polystone.

Wow, you guys are really helpful! Thnx Kamandi for the video 😉
Acrylic isn't glued in a conventional way, it is bonded. There is a chemical that re-activates the two surfaces making contact and allows them to become a single piece. If it's done wrong it will seriously hurt the appearance of your base.

See if there is a plastics wholesaler in Belguim. They will have experience in working with acrylic.

But, if all else fails, use the right stuff - Weld On. Don't reach for the crazy glue. This guy does a decent overview.

I did this for my black widow

And avengers set up

Thor has great likness btw. Just too tan skin tone

73a99302a8922413a1a2dd5744afff67.jpg
6056fe6b9a1277b9459f1efb7617240e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This turned out pretty cool....

Avengers.jpg

/threadjack UGGGGHHHHH is that Iron Studios Cap not one of the most perfect statues ever! great likeness, great pose, the sculpting is jaw-dropping, there is just nothing not to love about it!! Have to admit, I prefer these type statues to be fully sculpted, not with fabric. I missed Cap and I'm now rather regretting it.

Great display you have here, by the way. /end threadjack

I did this for my black widow

And avengers set up

Thor has great likness btw. Just too tan skin tone

73a99302a8922413a1a2dd5744afff67.jpg
6056fe6b9a1277b9459f1efb7617240e.jpg

Awesome setup, where did you get the base for Black Widow?

Thor is not bad, but he just looks out of place with the other 4, maybe it's the fabric or less then ideal pose. IMO he just doesn't quite fit in, but still he's not a bad place holder until someone makes a better Thor.

I made it. Use a broken iron studios captain base

Great setup Kitana. I would like to do something similar. I have Iron Man and Thor, now I just need the other 3 :)

Big question - when are we going to get a movie Hawkeye? Or is the XM or Sideshow comic version the best we'll get?

Back