Statue Gentle Giant 18" Black Widow - Winter Soldier

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This has quickly become one of my collection favorites. Push all unworthy crap on the floor and make room.

:lol :lol

Made me think of this! :lol

tumblr_mgxvhkkJeE1qcpwmwo5_r1_400.gif

I wish there was an option to pay in advance. My bank has a nasty habit of turning off the damn card if some aspect of the transaction trips an alarm someplace. I actually bought the Yamato catwoman partially just to get a transaction through bbts ahead of this BW and the XM BW especially.

I am started thinking of getting the 1/4 Captain America statue from Gentle Giant.... because of the BW I have pre-ordered from them.... they truly look good together. For the texture of its sculpt and colour it matches better to the movie than SSC..... of course the base and the pose SSC is better..... Anyone ordered Cap as well because of the BW?

I don't know if the base of SSC is better. The one from GG will also fit better to BW. I prefer the pose of the GG one as well. Just not digging the head sculpt.

This has quickly become one of my collection favorites. Push all unworthy crap on the floor and make room.

She certainly looks good enough to eat buddy :exactly:

Made me think of this! :lol

tumblr_mgxvhkkJeE1qcpwmwo5_r1_400.gif

:lol :lol :clap

Card didn't go through, have to speak to that rep lady again :slap

I NEED THIS!!!! :panic:

Damn Carlos!! :gah: couldn't have asked for a worse time to have your card declined :( paying for a night out at the restaurant or buying the woman in your life a valuable gift then its a good time for the card to be declined....but when buying a statue!!!! :gah: :gah: :lol

I am started thinking of getting the 1/4 Captain America statue from Gentle Giant.... because of the BW I have pre-ordered from them.... they truly look good together. For the texture of its sculpt and colour it matches better to the movie than SSC..... of course the base and the pose SSC is better..... Anyone ordered Cap as well because of the BW?

No. While I like the pose and I'm sure their version will look great, I like Sideshow's dynamic pose better.

Damn Carlos!! :gah: couldn't have asked for a worse time to have your card declined :( paying for a night out at the restaurant or buying the woman in your life a valuable gift then its a good time for the card to be declined....but when buying a statue!!!! :gah: :gah: :lol

Hahahahahahahahaha :rotfl

Luckily she's in my pile of loot for BBTS so I can do it. Not a problem, she will be ordered! :yess:

Ill get it done today! :D

Back