Statue Gentle Giant 18" Black Widow - Winter Soldier

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
46cl.png

Closer look at the profile

Last edited:
OMG Tav I need a cold shower after that post :monkey5 :lol

So can I ask you guys about Gentle Giant?

I have never bought one before so are they comparable with SS? Detail, quality etc

I really do like this piece and would like to PO but I need a few more pics and I am just generally unsure about GG.

The SP line is a thing of beauty. The quality of the Honey Trap girls appears excellent, though pricey. I expect BW to be somewhere in between the two, which would make it pretty friggin awesome. Their quality, finish and attention to detail is very impressive imo.

ah thanks Exodus! That makes me a little more confident.

I hope to PO this but unfortunately it won't be anytime soon. Hopefully it sticks around for a month or two.

Thanks for your opinion man much appreciated.

Just a thought on BW being a lefty, shouldn't her master hand be on the trigger (although it is sometimes impossible thought for leftys to use their master hand due to the location of the cartridge ejector.)

The hand gun in the holster on her left thigh is correct though!

I have never bought one before so are they comparable with SS? Detail, quality etc

I really do like this piece and would like to PO but I need a few more pics and I am just generally unsure about GG.

Look at their Sucker Punch and Honey Trap line. They delay a lot but the paint application on the production runs are generally considerably stronger than SSC.

Just a thought on BW being a lefty, shouldn't her master hand be on the trigger (although it is sometimes impossible thought for leftys to use their master hand due to the location of the cartridge ejector.)

Not necessarily. I write and throw left handed but shoot with my right. Maybe she does too.

Gentle Giant's quality and attention to detail is amazing however they are incredibly slow when it comes to releasing product(s) and forget getting a straight answer out of their customer support.

This is JMO of course and I'm going from my own experience with them, your mileage may vary.

Do you think HT will make her?

Didn't she already sell out twice when they made her? :monkey1

I think they'll probably make a new cap version of her and Avengers 2 down the road. One does not waste an opportunity to cash in on ScarJo likenesses as evidenced by GG launching their Marvel statue line with her.

She looks amazing! Definitely her best look out of the three films so far.

Went ahead and pre-ordered her. Think we'll get a Captain America statue to go with her then I think she'll become really hard to pick up at a later date. Hopefully the start of a line of Avengers statues in the same quality as this one.

So, I ordered it. :) I really hope that GG will bring the same level of detail and attention to this piece as they do with some of their other lines.

I plan to display this with my Iron Man Mark VI Maquette.

Back