Statue Gentle Giant 18" Black Widow - Winter Soldier

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone know Gentle Giant's shipping rates to Canada? Wondering if it is simply cheaper for me to get it at BBTS and have it shipped to my broker in NY.

Anybody have any experiences with specfictionshop.com?

I don't and I was nervous about ordering from them, especially with a non-refundable deposit being taken a year in advance (which means credit card disputes would be pretty much useless)

BUT... AFX, a reputable company where I've ordered from dozens of times, has a Price Match Guarantee. I've not used it much, this is my third time. The first was denied (item was out of stock at the cheaper site by the time they reviewed my request), the second approved.

And they APPROVED the Black Widow price match. So I have her pre-ordered from AFX, a great company, for $299 + $25 in shipping!

So happy to get this piece at that price.

I don't and I was nervous about ordering from them, especially with a non-refundable deposit being taken a year in advance (which means credit card disputes would be pretty much useless)

BUT... AFX, a reputable company where I've ordered from dozens of times, has a Price Match Guarantee. I've not used it much, this is my third time. The first was denied (item was out of stock at the cheaper site by the time they reviewed my request), the second approved.

And they APPROVED the Black Widow price match. So I have her pre-ordered from AFX, a great company, for $299 + $25 in shipping!

Where is AFX?

Hey all, I'm the owner of spec fiction shop. I do charge a small deposit, but as stated in my terms all deposits are completely refundable. You can cancel your order at anytime and you'll be refunded the deposit.

I've dealt with many board members here and on statue forum. If you guys have any questions please don't hesitate to pm me.

Not sure where you got the idea that the deposit was non-refundable, but it is clearly stated on Spec Fiction's shop that they are indeed refundable.

Thats it Snoop the fights back on :panic: hands off she's mine :lol

Put up yer dukes, I've was stalking ScarJo first!
icon_boxing.gif
:lol

Hey all, I'm the owner of spec fiction shop. I do charge a small deposit, but as stated in my terms all deposits are completely refundable. You can cancel your order at anytime and you'll be refunded the deposit.

I've dealt with many board members here and on statue forum. If you guys have any questions please don't hesitate to pm me.

Hmmm...You're making me reconsider my order at BBTS. :D

Never under estimate the power of the dark side and it's power over buying awesome looking statuary.

I should know because I am planning to order this great looking piece. :lol

The Dark Side is STRONG with this one! :lecture :yess:

This one is sitting on clear boxes, not standing straight up

Dude come on... she is just about standing up straight.

Also, if SSC isnt true 1/4 either. Their black widow is 19" with the base. That base is roughly an inch. Honestly it doesn't matter. If they display well together, what else matters.

Hmm - with a potential IM maquette from Legacy, and the upcoming Aliens LSB...think I'm forced to pass on this for now. Looking great, but I'd need to see some proof that GG were releasing Captain America et all to consider prioritising it. I think the clear blocks would look great in a lit display but don't translate well on photographs.

Love this statue and I own all GG's SW statues and thinking about getting into GG's Marvel line. Wondering if GG will do any other Avengers in statue form?

Live in the UK so have to try and find a decent place to buy one over here.

I really like the look of this statue. I prefer it over the Sideshow.

Love this statue and I own all GG's SW statues and thinking about getting into GG's Marvel line. Wondering if GG will do any other Avengers in statue form?

Live in the UK so have to try and find a decent place to buy one over here.
a very decent place is collectibles direct uk i get a lot of my stuff from them and there interest free pay when you like payment scheme is just great.

oh and :welcome1: to the show :wave

Back