Statue Gentle Giant 18" Black Widow - Winter Soldier

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys really that impressed with the portrait?

Her arse alone makes this piece a winner :rock

Yes and YES! :naughty

Agreed, its mesmerizing without a busy base. :) I don't need her knee deep in snow sliding down a mountain or whatever.

Sideshow wouldn't do that...oh wait.

Like most... Paint apps will make or break this piece... Hope it's better then most of GG paint apps... If it is and looks like these photos then it's a winner!!!!

Damn this one has my attention now, anyone getting Cap to go with her?

I'm considering it.

New pics look fantastic. I have the faith in you GG. Just don't delay her for too long, pleeeeeeeeeease:pray::pray::pray:

cid_2F018D19-256C-46D0-9B27-5DE833426700_zpse8760b3f.jpg
Why doesn't GG make these in scale with SSC PF's???? :gah: :banghead

Scale doesnt really worry me to much at this stage. I'll be displaying my BW alongside the Hulk Maquette so if anything, the fact that she may come up smaller than regular PF's may play as an advantage seeing as the Hulk Maquette should indeed have been larger in size!! :lecture Once the new Captain America movie is released I reckon my eagerness to this GG Black Widow will increase ten fold :rock

Scale doesnt really worry me to much at this stage. I'll be displaying my BW alongside the Hulk Maquette so if anything, the fact that she may come up smaller than regular PF's may play as an advantage seeing as the Hulk Maquette should indeed have been larger in size!! :lecture

Apparently its actually bigger than 1/4 scale.
:lecture

If GG's 18" Babydoll from Sucker Punch is any indication then BW will be slightly bigger than other 1/4 scale figures.

:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

I so want her to display well with SSC Cap but her being taller than him would just be silly.

8331a52bd7f3e67be6dd4fc5490b62b5.jpg

Curse you GG for making a boyish looking Cap and a BW that won't match Sideshow's! :cuss

Back