General Veers WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd speak to Duane once or twice every few months...usually when I need parts or a new head to keep me busy. He's still working on stuff.

Sent from the Death Star Communications Division.

He is around. I chat with him often. He is still working on stuff, just doesn't post here too much anymore.

I'd speak to Duane once or twice every few months...usually when I need parts or a new head to keep me busy. He's still working on stuff.

Sent from the Death Star Communications Division.

Is there any other way to contact him if he's not on here anymore?

I have seen his stuff on eBay for sale, seemingly in multiples (i.e. not someone reselling their one head or part) but I haven't seen that in a a year or two.

Would love to get the Veers kit and quite a few other bits. I also forgot to get the Nikto shirt he makes at the time I got the other Nikto parts from him. Rather not have to make it from scratch - my fingers are still recovering from making an Ugnaught apron.:gah::lol

Is there any other way to contact him if he's not on here anymore?

I have seen his stuff on eBay for sale, seemingly in multiples (i.e. not someone reselling their one head or part) but I haven't seen that in a a year or two.

Would love to get the Veers kit and quite a few other bits. I also forgot to get the Nikto shirt he makes at the time I got the other Nikto parts from him. Rather not have to make it from scratch - my fingers are still recovering from making an Ugnaught apron.:gah::lol

I chat with him on Facebook messenger.

PM sent.

Back