General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was surprised to see the kind of defense Cle played in that 2nd half. That was very impressive. Chi has to make some changes cause they were supposed to win this series. Lebron was mediocre by his standards, Kyrie has been really hurt and Love isn't there. Shumphert was great all series and Thompson is going to get Love's money. If Love is expecting max money, they need to ship him out of there.

I was surprised to see the kind of defense Cle played in that 2nd half. That was very impressive. Chi has to make some changes cause they were supposed to win this series. Lebron was mediocre by his standards, Kyrie has been really hurt and Love isn't there. Shumphert was great all series and Thompson is going to get Love's money. If Love is expecting max money, they need to ship him out of there.

No doubt the Bulls will be making changes. This core has been together for awhile and hasn't achieved much of anything. Unfortunately, Gar and Pax are probably just going to force out Thibodeau and bring in a new coach. In their minds that'll make everything better. Meanwhile, Rose, Noah, and Gasol will continue to break down and the team can continue to underachieve under a new coach. Sigh, that's OK. Michael still brought 6 championships to our city and I enjoy watching the Blackhawks more nowadays anyway.

f2aa5ea7742de71d767a2474443f0ef1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I still can't believe Houston came back last night. About time they showed some fight. It would only make sense clippers would blow a 3-1 lead after seeing what they did the last few years

what happened to Nene? he used to be a really solid center, but this post season he absolutely sucks. He looked like a scrub against Atl. I hope Kyrie will be ready.

What a crushing playoff exit for the Los Angeles Clippers. When the playoffs began, you had to have placed the Clippers, Warriors, Cavaliers, and Spurs (with the championship pedigree) as the true championship contenders. They seemed to have exorcised their playoff demons in their Game 7 win over the Spurs. Now they blow a 3-1 lead over the Rockets. Wow.

Dammit Clips :slap. Their rivalry with the Warriors would made for a nice conference final.....Love out , Irving hurting I can't see anyone giving the Warriors a decent series going forward

this could be the easiest road to a championship for GS that I have seen in a very long time if Irving doesn't heal miraculously by Wed. GS will prolly beat Hou in 5, so no doubt they will be in the finals. If they face Atl or a injured Cavs team beyond Love, they will make quick work of the East. I don't know how the Clipps beat SA, then completely blew it against Hou.

this could be the easiest road to a championship for GS that I have seen in a very long time if Irving doesn't heal miraculously by Wed. GS will prolly beat Hou in 5, so no doubt they will be in the finals. If they face Atl or a injured Cavs team beyond Love, they will make quick work of the East. I don't know how the Clipps beat SA, then completely blew it against Hou.

Yuppers....games still have to be played but it really looks like a bleak conference and finals round of games...

I hope they change the format and take top 16 seeds overall regardless of conference. That would really make things interesting

Back