General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NBA 2012-2013

3rd best player behind Durant and Lebron. I know that's gonna cause some major rifts here but I think it's the way he's playing.

Tony has much MUCH less help than either of those guys. Parker should be considered MVP over those 2...

Chris Paul is better than Parker. Parker is having a great year, no doubt, but he's not above Paul.

Chris Paul is hurt, can't be an MVP riding the bench.

Carmelo is playing great too

Carmelo's a chucker, nothing to see here...

Last edited:

Rondo done for the year...ACL

Saw this earlier. Not happy as a Celtics fan. Hopefully Avery Bradley can step up the way many people are expecting or this team will slide out of a playoff spot. I don't think trading Pierce or Garnett is an option. It would be a panic move on Ainge's part and I hope he doesn't do it.

Tony has much MUCH less help than either of those guys. Parker should be considered MVP over those 2...

Chris Paul is hurt, can't be an MVP riding the bench.

Carmelo's a chucker, nothing to see here...

And since he's been on the bench the Clippers have been average. That says MVP candidate to me.

looked good today! keep that up and ill be happy!

You're gonna get full on all those tacos you're getting.

Heat are gonna repeat more then likely, but I wouldn't be surprised to see them in the finals against them. Even if they don't win it all, which they very well could, at least i know i'll have a dog in the fight, lakers fans wont even have that. Spurs did get screwed last year, so many bad calls, you guys act like that never happens.

Saw this earlier. Not happy as a Celtics fan. Hopefully Avery Bradley can step up the way many people are expecting or this team will slide out of a playoff spot. I don't think trading Pierce or Garnett is an option. It would be a panic move on Ainge's part and I hope he doesn't do it.

I dont think trading these guys would be a good idea especially Pierce that would be like trading Kevin Mchale. Philly wont catch them regardless no Bynum

Heat are gonna repeat more then likely, but I wouldn't be surprised to see them in the finals against them. Even if they don't win it all, which they very well could, at least i know i'll have a dog in the fight, lakers fans wont even have that. Spurs did get screwed last year, so many bad calls, you guys act like that never happens.

Care to place a friendly wager on us making thevplayoffs. Pretty sure we are.

^^^

I'd say bet a statue or HT that you have in your collection. I'm willing to bet anyone a Bowen Planet Hulk statue or the new Web EX Hulk from Bowen that we'll make it to the playoffs.

Could it be that Kobe finally figured out that sharing the ball and getting teammates involved may just actually win ball games?! Kobe Johnson finally gets it! If he can continue to focus on assists instead of scoring, we have a chance of making the playoffs.

I have to admit, I'm liking the triple-dub Kobe more than the 40-a-night Kobe. I always thought at his age he needed to be more of a facilitator than a scorer. We'll see if his ego can maintain this strategy...

Could it be that Kobe finally figured out that sharing the ball and getting teammates involved may just actually win ball games?! Kobe Johnson finally gets it! If he can continue to focus on assists instead of scoring, we have a chance of making the playoffs.

I can see defenses adjusting to let Kobe get his points while gearing to stop the other players on the floor. Sure a 40 point game hurts, but when it comes on 30 or 35 shots, that ruins the flow of LA's offense.

I have to admit, I'm liking the triple-dub Kobe more than the 40-a-night Kobe. I always thought at his age he needed to be more of a facilitator than a scorer. We'll see if his ego can maintain this strategy...

And that's the question isn't it? Kobe is looking to cement himself as one of the greats individually (specifically, he would love to bypass Jordan in championships and points, so he could arguably be considered the best two guard ever). He knows he's less than a 1,000 points behind catching Wilt Chamberlain, and within striking distance of catching Jordan.

Back