General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He got the money but if you are raging ****** bag there should not be an industry to cover that up...

i don't want him shamed, just not treated as a saint.

I think Bron has plenty of haters and bashers. I don't think he's treated as a saint. Curry has more of a saint/good guy vibe going on. There are no shortage of LeBron critics.

I think Bron has plenty of haters and bashers. I don't think he's treated as a saint. Curry has more of a saint/good guy vibe going on. There are no shortage of LeBron critics.

The biggest outlets protect him like crazy. I hear plenty of ESPN talent being upset about people not loving this charisma black hole.

Funny how Lebron jumps ship after Kyrie wants out

This might be the worst Cavs roster in Cleveland's history with those two gone

Funny how Lebron jumps ship after Kyrie wants out

This might be the worst Cavs roster in Cleveland's history with those two gone

LeBron is still a Cav, isn't he?

He does own a house in LA and spend time there, doesn't he?

Have you ever lived and loved living someplace other than your birthplace and considered it home? I was born and raised in Cleveland but spent a year in Greece and 9 years in New Mexico. I'm living in Cleveland again now, but I still consider Greece and NM second homes--and I don't own property there.

You may be reading too much into a casual Twitter remark.

LeBron is still a Cav, isn't he?

He does own a house in LA and spend time there, doesn't he?

Have you ever lived and loved living someplace other than your birthplace and considered it home? I was born and raised in Cleveland but spent a year in Greece and 9 years in New Mexico. I'm living in Cleveland again now, but I still consider Greece and NM second homes--and I don't own property there.

You may be reading too much into a casual Twitter remark.

Why cannot this dude communicate like a gown man or mature child instead of this passive aggressive stuff?

Why cannot this dude communicate like a gown man or mature child instead of this passive aggressive stuff?

How do you know it's passive aggressive? Why can't it be that he's saying that the next time he's home in LA and on the west coast he'll take a trip to Seattle to check it out. Is it possible that you're reading too much into an offhand twitter comment? Not everything people say is pregnant with meaning.

How do you know it's passive aggressive? Why can't it be that he's saying that the next time he's home in LA and on the west coast he'll take a trip to Seattle to check it out. Is it possible that you're reading too much into an offhand twitter comment? Not everything people say is pregnant with meaning.

you can't reason with 100% biased people in this world.

you can't reason with 100% biased people in this world.

Clearly i must be 100% biased... it has to be ULTIMATE BIAS!!!!!!!!!!!

Even the press that eats out of his hands admits that he is that. Come on, now.

Clearly i must be 100% biased... it has to be ULTIMATE BIAS!!!!!!!!!!!

Even the press that eats out of his hands admits that he is that. Come on, now.

This is a can't win discussion for you. There are LeBron lovers and haters here. You more than likely won't be converting anyone. As I said before, I'm not a LeBron fan in the least, but at some time you just have to let go of this topic. The conversation just seems to run in circles if you don't.

Not great but serviceable.....Thomas and Crowder wouldn't believe they are keepers....maybe easier to move than Irving.

2018 without stipulations? If so that could be good

I'd say great for Boston. Sell Thomas when he's at his highest value and the pick is a crap shoot anyway. Boston wins this deal.

Short term I consider it a wash unless Cle uses the '18 pick in a trade to acquire Melo or Wade. Which I consider a real worry to win now and sacrifice the future.....especially since I don't think either get them over the GSW hump just an attempt to appease James. Least '18 pick should be a good one to start the future after James bolts next year

Back