General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only way lebron scores 40 tomorrow night is if he gets green get kicked out of the game in the 1rst qtr

First one happened. Second one didn't. This will be an interesting game 7. I wouldn't think Cleveland could win multiple games on the road in this series, but Golden State could be feeling the pressure. My heart wants Cleveland to pull this out for an epic comeback but my head says Golden State will turn things around at home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Omg your obsessive love for Lebron had surpassed the love for Brady in a way that is just sickening.

Your inability to recognize greatness is just sickening.

Hey, where is Skywalker? James dropped 40 buddy, you are wrong again.

LeBron haters are really worried now.

Game 7 will probably be the highest rated NBA Finals game in history.

Great drama, but one team and one city will be heartbroken.

It took a few games, but Charles Barkley statement about jump shooting seems prescient now.

But the Warriors are also due for one of those lights out shooting games...

Game 7 will probably be the highest rated NBA Finals game in history.

Great drama, but one team and one city will be heartbroken.

It took a few games, but Charles Barkley statement about jump shooting seems prescient now.

But the Warriors are also due for one of those lights out shooting games...

Perimeter shooting is such a gamble, especially if the bench is struggling.

As much as I hate to say this, GSW will prolly win game 7.

Damn, the whole thing almost looks rigged. :lol
It did have a feeling tonight that Golden State was throwing the game :lol Cleveland plays good defense, but Golden State throwing that many bricks, for two games in a row no less, is pretty absurd. And the foul calling was unbelievably bad. They could have done a better job trying to fool everyone!

Seriously though, Lebron played great tonight. GREAT. He deserves credit for that. Some BS calls on Curry, but it wouldn't have mattered anyway. Golden State just missed too many shots. And that's their bread and butter. Freakin Barbossa was shooting better than Thompson or Curry tonight. Hard to imagine Golden State will have 3 totally off games in a row, but who knows?

So, the excuses are it was rigged... ok.

I think some can't differentiate the difference between rigged and manipulated. Nothing in sports can be rigged, nothing. Everything can be manipulated though. Either way, I guess some can't give LeBron credit. Sad.

I will say this, LeBron has played great these past 2 games. It's nice that the King finally has shown us what he has professed to be. But there's still one more game in Oakland. Let's not get carried away here and proclaim the Cavs champs just yet. I will say may God, Jesus, Muhammad, what ever you believe in help you, if LBJ does not pull this off. He has had EVERYTHING go his way this series. The NBA is practically begging him to win a title. If he doesn't, well let's just say the haters are going to have some fun Saturday night :lol

LeBron leads for most points, rebounds, assists, steals, and blocks among all players in the finals. He deserves MVP no matter what.

GAME 7! I gotta say even though this is going 7 games, the games themselves haven't been all that close. No drama in the 4th because the games aren't tight. I am getting the sense that these 2 teams are starting to really not like each other very much. That's always fun to watch. There's such a brotherhood in today's NBA. I miss the old days when teams used to hate each other. Tensions are mounting now that the series is tied and that should make for a great winner take all game 7.

Now, as far as LJB is concerned, this was a special game he put together. Much more so than game 5 because he truly grabbed this game by the throat and didn't let go. Not just by scoring but by LEADING the way. Between his scoring and D, he completely dominated this game. When GS went on a run in the 3rd, LeBron stayed in the game and scored 18 straight to keep GS in check. Blocks, assists, rebounds, and killer D, LBJ had it all going on. This is the very definition of imposing your will on a team. Some people here don't believe in that saying but I call BS. One man can take over a game/series and just flat out get it done. We have seen it happen before. Now we have to see if LeBron has one more game like today in him. If he doesn't, all of this is for nothing an we go back to his fans just making excuses for him. It's finally time to put up or shut up. It's all there right in front of him and LBJ just has to seize it like he did today.

And before jedi thinks I've gone soft....I've seen the GOAT average 41 points a game for an ENTIRE Finals series back in '93. Man, talk about a special performance. :lol :wink1:

In all fairness I haven't watched the last two games but reading some of the posts....NBA, refs, Obama, ISIS etc. you name it have all but given this series back to the Cavs (or James to be specific). Lord some people and their blind hatred over someone they know superficially is insane...Not that I had respect for anyone's opinion who post but the level of stupid continues to increase as the finals go deeper....:cuckoo:

I have given credit where credit was due but read my post above. It ain't over yet. Don't get your hopes up just yet. The higher the hopes, the harder the fall...

Riiiiight. So, despite all the great play by Lebron, you still aren't ready to get past whatever perverse, deep resentment you have for Lebron. Everything you have asked for Lebron has done, and yet every time you continue to qualify it. What happens when the Cavs win? Will you actually say, "I was wrong. Lebron is the league's best player"? Or will you find some other reason to tear him down and discount his play?

It's also telling that you see game 7 as an opportunity to gloat instead of a chance to see what should be a dramatic concision, no matter who wins.

Back