General Laurel and Hardy figure discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sculpts look great... well the weakest is the Stan crying. It's nice we are getting two different heads for each of the boys. The hats also are accurate. Take my money, when do these go up for pre-order?

Last edited:
so nice but with the less than great Bond figures they just did they will probably give Hardy a small narrow shoulder body:lol

Question remains... Street Clothes of Work Clothes(Overalls).

Hey Jungle..

Long time no talk to! Yeah, clothes and pricing is the question. Sculpts and hats look good...

Maybe we’ll see other classics...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oliver Hardy smiling is very lifelike. The sculptor obviously has great respect for the comedy legends. These are better than their Bond figures. Hope they paint them better.

I would like to see more vintage classics FB_IMG_1517976081366.jpg⁴ like the Irish McCalla Sheena.

Forever on my wishlist and finally seeing these sculpts is fantastic. (Only the ones with hats)

Probably not going to be cheap, but still better than a custom.

Curious to see the choice of clothes (prefer streetclothes and colour versions)

Maybe Laurel and Hardy should be painted in Gray instead of color?

Black and white figures always sound like they're going to be an interesting variant but when you put them on the shelf they just look dull. Colour every time.

Black and white figures always sound like they're going to be an interesting variant but when you put them on the shelf they just look dull. Colour every time.

I agree wholeheartedly. If a black and white is desired, one can always take photos...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for the link. Their main problem is while the sculpts are great, the paint application leaves something to be desired. Perhaps their paint is too thick consistency.

Back