General Grievous Pre-order - we need confirmation SS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: re

I changed on him also elwood not because of that but with reading up more on him quite a intresting character.

How quickly things change when SS announces an exclusive of 300.:lol
Hey elwood, I think these guys are just now realising how much they're going to be able to make off of him on evilBay. :fireevil
Bet they won't want to sell it if they get one though, because it:rock :rock

Hey elwood, I think these guys are just now realising how much they're going to be able to make off of him on evilBay.

I don't care as long as I get mine. I know that V28 would get him for keeps though. I just hope that the exclusive isn't snatched up by scalpers before people that actually want one (us) get one.

:mwaha Funny how the number of :rock 's changed on each post.:lol

He obviously got caught mid-:rock .

Yeah, freaky huh. I was typing and all of a sudden it just went back to the topic listings section without pressing anything!!
First time that's ever happened to me? Guess I should've checked. :doh :lol

Yeah, freaky huh. I was typing and all of a sudden it just went back to the topic listings section without pressing anything!!
First time that's ever happened to me? Guess I should've checked. Caught red-handed. :doh :lol

nah........he's Fred Elliot from Corrie :rollin :rollin

I say, I say..... :doh

No way Gaz, i've got your post count in my sights first. :lol
Besides i'll never catch up the traditional way, and better than starting a new post called: 71 POSTS!!! :D

The battle for supremacy begins! :lvader

Re: ME TWO!!

Damn, I saw Chris's name and thought that he was going to spill the beans.

Re: ME TWO!!

Just as an aside - nothing has been officially announced as it relates to Grievous except that you can expect to be able to pre-order on Friday.

That includes the edition size...:)

So if someone is trying to tell you they 'know' they probably have a bridge in Buckland they want to sell you.

Oh wait...We've got that for sale...

Back