Media General Gaming Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*Lists games which proves racial diversity...goes on to write inane article about how there isn't enough*

This is the biggest problem I have with write ups of this nature...They're going to exist forever. There is no perfect ratio for diversity that will satisfy. At one point are they going to say "oh hey...ya know what...it's diverse now. congrats everyone!"?

Maybe centuries from now when we've all ****ed each other enough and we all look the same...

*Lists games which proves racial diversity...goes on to write inane article about how there isn't enough*

This is the biggest problem I have with write ups of this nature...They're going to exist forever. There is no perfect ratio for diversity that will satisfy. At one point are they going to say "oh hey...ya know what...it's diverse now. congrats everyone!"?

Maybe centuries from now when we've all ****ed each other enough and we all look the same...

It will be enough when White people are gone from everything. That's what it always comes down to.

It will be enough when White people are gone from everything. That's what it always comes down to.

1jya0.gif

Sad but true - only Caucasian people, mostly male part of course, considered racist. As if African or Asian people can't play a game with Caucasian protagonist...

I never had this issue. Love The Suffering, GTASA, Louis and Coach are my fav L4D chars, Demoman used to be my main in TF2 and Jax was my third fav in MKIII.
Not to mention lots of Japanese games with Japanese protagonists.

So, yeah... the whole thing stinks.

As nuts as it comes off, it's what they want. Diversity is the proxy word for sentiment of your gif :lol

Heaven forbid if whites act oppressed though :lol

I sad but true - only Caucasian people, mostly male part of course, considered racist. As if African or Asian people can't play a game with Caucasian protagonist...

I never had this issue. Love The Suffering, GTASA, Louis and Coach are my fav L4D chars, Demoman used to be my main in TF2 and Jax was my third fav in MKIII.
Not to mention lots of Japanese games with Japanese protagonists.

So, yeah... the whole thing stinks.

Sheeeeit in the first Mortal Kombat... White males were actually the minority. Kano and Cage...That was it. :lol

Last edited:
Sheeeeit in the first Mortal Kombat... White males were actually the minority. Kano and Cage...
Actually, there are NO white males in original MK.
Cage was played by Hispanic actor and Kano's in-lore origin was half-Japanese. :D

No white males in MKII either. Heck, all females were played by Cuban actress. :)

But in MK3 we finally got Stryker! :lol

Actually, there are NO white males in original MK.
Cage was played by Hispanic actor and Kano's in-lore origin was half-Japanese. :D

No white males in MKII either. Heck, all females were played by Cuban actress. :)

But in MK3 we finally got Stryker! :lol

Oh...Only half japanese? STILL NOT DIVERSE ENOUGH!

Stryker is undeniably white :lol

The poin is... NO ONE GAVE A **** back then!
The only thing people were talkin' about is how violent these games were.
Mostly grown ups, of course. Kids were talkin' about how ****IN AWESOME these games were. :rock

Back