1/6 General 1/6 X-men thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Latest Psylocke pics from the soosootoys IG feed

39911438_311346179632301_7206785342630789120_n.jpg

40438242_318497848925271_5570712176128566351_n.jpg

41506884_2176869832588241_8804683770897574573_n.jpg

Not sure what you mean? It just went up for PO at OneSixthKit ($200 dlvd/$30 deposit) and OneSixthOutfitters ($189.99 + shipping/$28.50 deposit)

OSK (Asian retailer) - https://onesixthkit.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=1579
OSO (US retailer) - https://www.onesixthoutfitters.com/products/toysera-pe002-1-6-scale-the-steel-2-0-figure

OSO shipping was $25 for me (I'm in CA), so I'll just go with OSK unless there's cheaper options out there? I was thinking of holding out to see if someone would be selling for a similar price on eBay and hope for a coupon between now and release.

I thought about upgrading my Colossus but opted to just stick with the original.

If I had the original I'm sure I'd do the same. I don't think its worth the price for the upgrade if your's is fine. $200 is pushing it anyway for a figure with minimal accessories and without super fancy soft goods.

Latest Psylocke pics from the soosootoys IG feed

40438242_318497848925271_5570712176128566351_n.jpg

41506884_2176869832588241_8804683770897574573_n.jpg

Psylocke is looking AWESOME! I think that's the one I'm getting, thanks for the photos cubsfan74.

I finally got their Quicksilver for right around list price after being sold out, thought I missed out on this one.
20180925_165243.jpg
LOVE this figure, SooSoo Toys nailed this character and I'm sure they will do the same with Psylocke!

Last edited:
Costume on the Psylocke looks ok but still no head sculpt, that's going to make or break this and the Toys-Era version , so still a 'wait and see' from me.

OSO shipping was $25 for me (I'm in CA), so I'll just go with OSK unless there's cheaper options out there? I was thinking of holding out to see if someone would be selling for a similar price on eBay and hope for a coupon between now and release.

Both places seem to have the best price in their territory. It's surprising to see a US retailer pretty much price match with any Asian retailer. I'm in New Jersey so the shipping I got quoted from OSO was only around $15 so in the end it makes it $5 more than Kit. Shipping might be high with this figure (its already taller than alot of figures so it'll probably weigh more too) but U.S retailers have to pay for their own shipping costs to get their stuff in and then ship it back out again to us making it 2 trips while Asian retailers ship directly to customers in 1 trip. I prefer to deal with local retailers when price is very close as it is alot easier to communicate with them if there is anything wrong with the figure. I haven't had much luck with replacements parts whenever I order from Asia.

I'm gonna get that Colossus since I missed the first one. I think the angry head looks a little off, not bad, just like it doesn't look like the other sculpt. But either way glad it's coming out again. That'll fit inside a detolf right? They made him bigger.

Ill sell you my first one for a good price. I recently bought the second one.

Crazy 1st release was 150 2nd Collossus release 250. If was not for big price mark up would have bought 2nd release. We need comparison review vid of both.

I missed the first one, so I preordered the second. This new one appears to have more pleather, which I generally worry about flaking. Keeping my eye out for the pants from v1 as a backup.

Still to be confirmed if Five Star Weather Manipulator is cancelled or not.
No updated on Toys-Era The Mystery either.

Figure Masters WindStorm on the way very soon.

image.jpeg

Figuremasters will make furth announcements about Windstorm with 7 days.

I this the costume and the sculpt are good, the cape concerns me as in the movie it was completely like foil silver, figure masters are supplying two capes one completely black and the other black with on one side.... Just do silver and be movie accurate.

View attachment 429589

Figuremasters will make furth announcements about Windstorm with 7 days.

I this the costume and the sculpt are good, the cape concerns me as in the movie it was completely like foil silver, figure masters are supplying two capes one completely black and the other black with on one side.... Just do silver and be movie accurate.

Anywhere I can still pre-order this?

like their FaceBook Page and they will give out order information soon, they dont do pre orders.
They were brilliant when i ordered prof x and magneto direct from them excellent communication and more importantly excellent products.

Back