1/6 General 1/6 X-men thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With figure masters x men storm in production and near completion she is just months away, but where is five stars storm ?
Been on pre order for a long time which i know is pritty normsl but no news at all since the prototype images ?
Figure masters keep fans and collectors posted but as far as im aware nothings been heard from five star.... Can anyone help ?

It's been too long since I teased this, but I finally got her done........maybe. Tried to get some realism out of it with the choice of diorama and weathering her and the outfit up a bit. I always get a laugh out of the cosplay outfits that are all shredded up but look as if they just came off the rack at Macy's.
005.JPG
014.JPG
017.JPG
020.JPG
018.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG

Very cool!

Really nice Rogue. The Savage Land look gives me flashbacks of the X-Men cards i collected in the 90's. Great Era for the X-Teams imo.

On another subject, it sucks that there's no option for a loose Prof X headsculpt right now. I can get a 1/6 CGL wheelchair for cheap (60$) and the suit is easy to find, but no head... :thud:

Also, PM'ed you JediJim.

Back