1/6 General 1/6 X-men thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I took the suit off my medi Wolverine. Worked out pretty good. I took the blue shorts off mine.
95f1c75469af56133fa1ad13a68e8e08.jpg

4d67f56dcd8def7a431d7a7d0a5d9f0a.jpg

I think a good combo would be crazy toys wolverine hs on the medi wolvie on ganghood body. The suit is easy to take off only small open in back sew back up and if buy any medicom figure it will break and legs fit very easy in medicom boots. This is my crazytoys wolvie and modded cyclops on cheap better body.

Attachments

• xmen4 j.JPG
    xmen4 j.JPG
    680.7 KB · Views: 439
  • xmen4 f.JPG
    xmen4 f.JPG
    714.4 KB · Views: 431
Collossus arrived today aka toys era the steel. I'm pretty bummed all the threads of 2nd company's are gone. A Ton of presence in size just very imposing huge figure ,built very well no paint scratches Amazing figure for awesome price. I'll take some pics tomorrow loving the growing x-men team. Bring on Mystique & Storm.

Pretty ridiculous considering they let people sell their own sculpts and outfits for licenses that are already taken. Seems a little hypocritical to me.

I think it's understandable when you've got people producing knock off versions of characters like the Avengers or Logan, which you are or intend to market yourself. It's depressing when you have no intention of ever making a more obscure character but you want to stop anybody else from making them either.

Yet you could list for days the amount of items listed in the customs thread for whole outfits heads and kits that break those rules.

I don’t have a problem with it myself but if you are going to allow some, you should allow all.

Speaking of customs, here's my custom Wolverine I'm building. The suit is Tony Mei, I'm making everything else, head, shoulderpads, hands, boot etc. Of course I'm not intending to make these for sale, just for my own collection.
22430487_857943277705914_4592817664455344128_n.jpg

Yet you could list for days the amount of items listed in the customs thread for whole outfits heads and kits that break those rules.

I don’t have a problem with it myself but if you are going to allow some, you should allow all.

It only applies to mass produced figures.

Loving Collossus a instant favorite in growing x-men team.He fits perfectt in cabinet on a stand.

Attachments

• xmenn 079aa.JPG
    xmenn 079aa.JPG
    621.1 KB · Views: 362
  • xmenn 083bb.JPG
    xmenn 083bb.JPG
    639.9 KB · Views: 358
This looks great, show us some more pics when you can.

Thanks! I'm painting the shoulder pads and bracers tonight.
The hands need to be sanded down and primed, but they are slightly too large for the body I'm using. They fit almost perfectly to the sideshow wolverine body though.

Speaking of customs, here's my custom Wolverine I'm building. The suit is Tony Mei, I'm making everything else, head, shoulderpads, hands, boot etc. Of course I'm not intending to make these for sale, just for my own collection.
View attachment 371135
Nice! Looks amazing so far. Would go perfect with the jim lee cyclops I am building

Nice! Looks amazing so far. Would go perfect with the jim lee cyclops I am building

Thanks! I'd love to see your jim lee cyclops.
I painted the shoulder pads and bracers, but the paint needs to be reworked on certain parts. I'm making the boots soon, hope to have them done at the end of the month.
22427053_521176804909205_8808185433910411264_n.jpg

how my team is coming along so far. Would love a comics inspired nightcrawler.
IMG_7162.jpg

The Marvel Icons 12 inch Nightcrawler is a great place to start. It’s got a nice headsculpt and decent hands feet and tail. That’s what I used for my movie custom Nightcrawler. I like it better than the Toy Biz X2 head hands and feet. They seem way too big.
03fce7c6bc25c852c232d1142b7706c7.jpg

Here’s mine now.
5eb2bb5546cb083066e34590c9013e87.jpg

Here is my old one. I used the Medicom Eolverine outfit, body, boots, and hands. I just lopped off two fingers cause the other hands just seemed way too big. The head is not a bad size but I like the Icons one better.

Back