1/6 General 1/6 X-men thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Juggy's indeed a big boy.

e359d35a8c8bb0a13250c92e894a7085.jpg

Yea nice! Gotta lock myself down one of those Juggernauts, as well as a colossus, but that ones not as easy :/

Brandoloneous: That is a great looking collection my friend.

Thanks man! Love your comic themed collection. If I had the room I'd be doing the same! FoX-Men movie versions are just the easier method at the moment. Of course I know everyone here is patiently waiting for the MCU debut and subsequent Hot Toys versions.

Has anyone seen any preview images for an Astonishing version of Wolverine or any of the rest of that particular team?

Sideshow's "Cyclops (Astonishing Version)" Page said:
Pair Cyclops with the Wolverine (Astonishing Version) Sixth Scale Figure or any of the other characters featured in the X-Men Collection from Sideshow for a mutant Marvel display of epic proportions.

Anyone have any news about the S Kings Wolverine sculpt? I preordered one months ago and haven?t seen anything about it?s arrival even though it claimed March 30th would be the date.
482124a8586c29eb7c98da2207207778.png

a6a70fc3f1f90e4e239ef0252651ab07.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone have any news about the S Kings Wolverine sculpt? I preordered one months ago and haven?t seen anything about it?s arrival even though it claimed March 30th would be the date.

No doubt delayed just like with everything else. Welcome to 2021, year of the DELAY.

Capt. Picard: "DELAY that order, numbah one!"

482124a8586c29eb7c98da2207207778.png

a6a70fc3f1f90e4e239ef0252651ab07.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just saw I received an email from TNS that my order will be shipping next week. (TL;DR also saw soemthing about HK shipping, lately, delays, etc.)

Mine shipped right before Giantoy apparently went on Labor Day vacation but who knows if it was actually dropped off for shipment. :lol

Arrived...today! Looks good, not perfect but I have no regrets at all.

Good: Excellent alternative Wolverine sculpt; Nice tech look; Black ear parts appear slightly metallic with some nice, slight, intentional scuffing and wear; should fit most necks thanks to the peg receptable.

* Notes: I tried to fit it on the Sideshow Wolverine (brown & mustard version) but that comes with a large post attached that won't quite allow this to slide on. Carving a small amount out of the head would fix that.

Cons: Slight (very slight) paint slop but I really had to look for it.

Great job, S. King!

Attachments

• 0503212013.jpg
    0503212013.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 45
  • 0503212012.jpg
    0503212012.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 48
  • 0503212011.jpg
    0503212011.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 46
I'm torn, the facial hair doesn't look as good as in the promo pics and the paint on the mask looks sloppy.

Wow that is awesome
Looks like a jakerton head sculpt ?
But who makes that great outfit ?

I'm torn, the facial hair doesn't look as good as in the promo pics and the paint on the mask looks sloppy.

The promo pics are better but it is certainly better in hand than my pics would show. Up to you! It's not like it costs $60...

Correction: I see that link sent to you has it for $54.99, YEESH! Get off Ekia hobbies or Giantoy.com where it costs $36.99.

Back