1/6 General 1/6 X-men thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would anyone have any recommendations on a body type to use for this Kumic Patrick Stewart head? I?m wanting to create a Logan Professor X figure so I purchased this head sculpt. My problem is that the neck looks abnormally long for the bodies and adapters I?ve tried. Has anyone purchased the same head and had success finding a suitable body type? I?m at the point now of thinking about Dremmeling the neck down. Thanks!
View attachment 494893View attachment 494894View attachment 494895

I don't know if this is ANY help, but usually figures that are dressed in a suit with a button up shirt and collar have longer necks to attempt to keep the larger collar to scale. I don't know if that's the case here, but i'd wait til you get him mocked up in clothes before going after it with a dremel... But it DOES look pretty darn long.

I don't know if this is ANY help, but usually figures that are dressed in a suit with a button up shirt and collar have longer necks to attempt to keep the larger collar to scale. I don't know if that's the case here, but i'd wait til you get him mocked up in clothes before going after it with a dremel... But it DOES look pretty darn long.

Thanks for the advice. I did just receive the clothes I plan to use on him (DiD Fringe Walter Bishop pieces), so I will mock him up with another test body before deciding what action to take.

Yeah, glad to sort of help!

On another note, i check this thread daily to see if a 1/6 Anya Taylor-Joy as Magik has popped up for preorder anywhere. I'll save my opinion of the movie for elsewhere, but despite the drastic change in characterization, Magik realized on the silver screen made the whole endeavor worth it to me. Make me a toy.

Yeah, glad to sort of help!

On another note, i check this thread daily to see if a 1/6 Anya Taylor-Joy as Magik has popped up for preorder anywhere. I'll save my opinion of the movie for elsewhere, but despite the drastic change in characterization, Magik realized on the silver screen made the whole endeavor worth it to me. Make me a toy.
Magik on screen was one dream come true for me
Magik played by Anya Taylor-Joy was another

Magik on screen was one dream come true for me
Magik played by Anya Taylor-Joy was another

Couldn't possibly agree with this any harder. It SEEMS like there are a lot of other people that feel like you and i, which makes me expectant that one would be forth-coming... But who knows.

First pic I have seen in hand... Man I hope the smiling head is better than this one-

8CDD0E2C-5274-4A5A-B3F2-D01C04DCF6DC.jpeg

-James

Just had a bill for my soo soo Toy?s frozen man. Aka days of future past iceman.

I?m surprised toys era hasn?t teased jean and storm yet.

First pic I have seen in hand... Man I hope the smiling head is better than this one-

View attachment 495163

-James

Mine shipped, should have it soon. I saw some picts of just the heads, the smiling one is worse. They really didn't do a good job of matching up the production face or hair with the proto. To date, there really hasn't been a head of Evan Peters that hits the mark for me.

This is a link to the smiling face (someone is selling it on ebay)

Just got my shipping notice from OSO for the Soosoo DOFP Iceman!

-James

I really like this figure from Soosootoys, but I always felt Ice Man should have blue in his costume. Please enjoy the pictures.

DSC09779 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC09778 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC09777 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC09776 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC09775 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC09774 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC09773 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC09772 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

That looks great! My personal opinion, I would remove the chest belts as they were an exclusive thing to Cyclops but other than that I like what you did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That looks great! My personal opinion, I would remove the chest belts as they were an exclusive thing to Cyclops but other than that I like what you did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I totally agree buddy. I was concerned it might damage the suit as it is sown into the suit. Thanks for looking and the suggestion. If I can figure out how to remove it completely, I'll give it a try. Thanks again.

Back