1/6 General 1/6 X-men thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i jumped in on the second run with OSK ,
only paid the deposit, and am waiting to see if i was successful to path full amount

So while waiting for my masked head, I got this Hugh Jackman one off eBay.

IMG-6010.jpg

Also got some metal claws.
IMG-6014.jpg

I'm think of replacing the grey on the gloves and boots. I just don't know what color yet. I might also remove the pouches from his belt.

good to see I am not the only one
already planning on doing a custom Illyana
but I would love someone do Rahne with a headsculpt that actually looks like Maisie Williams
I mean if someone can do Ned Leads and MJ from Spider-man far from home anything is possible
although no one did a Zazie Beetz Domino

TNS says they have him in stock for $245 shipped

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the tip! Just snagged one last night...

And since I did him, I figured I need the Soosoo Negasonic too. I decided to try out Neogeek Toys since my usual place (OSO) was sold out on her (and Neo had a $15 off coupon on your first order). Anybody ever order from them?

-James

Thanks for the tip! Just snagged one last night...

And since I did him, I figured I need the Soosoo Negasonic too. I decided to try out Neogeek Toys since my usual place (OSO) was sold out on her (and Neo had a $15 off coupon on your first order). Anybody ever order from them?

-James

Glad you were able to pick it up. I?m still waiting for it to get through the USPS. It?s been stuck in one of the local centers for a couple of weeks now.

Never heard of Neogeek toys. I usually pick up Toys Era and SooSoo figures from either TNS or Giantoy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did some styling on her hair and I'm liking it better now. I was going to cut off all her hair and go with a black wig, but mow I'm not too sure. Would love to hear all of your thoughts.

Here are the updated pictures. Please enjoy.

DSC09663 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC09664 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC09665 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC09666 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC09667 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC09668 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC09669 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC09670 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC09671 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Would anyone have any recommendations on a body type to use for this Kumic Patrick Stewart head? I’m wanting to create a Logan Professor X figure so I purchased this head sculpt. My problem is that the neck looks abnormally long for the bodies and adapters I’ve tried. Has anyone purchased the same head and had success finding a suitable body type? I’m at the point now of thinking about Dremmeling the neck down. Thanks!
9D940989-AA33-487D-809B-4B48F13446AF.jpg9AEBED6C-3181-47C3-89F5-1434CF7658A1.jpgE80CD1B9-2C06-446C-B2FD-31264CD7BA92.jpg

Back