1/6 General 1/6 X-men thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received The Creature from Giant Toys in less than a week. I'm actually happy with this one.

Ok, the legs (and neck) are awkward, but not as much as the duct tape ankles from Nightcrawler. The suit is flexible enough. Proportions are good. Comes with a dual-stand. It's an 8/10 for me (compared to other Toys Era figure).

20200720_155029.jpg
20200720_155156.jpg
20200720_155115.jpg
20200720_155045.jpg
20200720_155058.jpg

PSA: Toys Wonderland has the original X-Men movie outfit (brown jacket, jeans, dogtags) for Wolverine up for order if anyone was looking for a set, as I so desperately was.

I got a payment invoice request for the Toys Era Juggernaut. It said it is supposed to be released next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got tired of waiting for one of these company’s to give us a Jean so I took matters into my own hands- she’s not perfect but I’m just thrilled to have the original 4 together at last! .......now to figure out of Rogue could be an easy enough kit bash- any suggestions anyone???
3ECAEF7A-9F4A-4207-B487-FA4B22654E82.jpeg45D8E405-47AE-41F3-8D72-09349E670739.jpg

Got tired of waiting for one of these company?s to give us a Jean so I took matters into my own hands- she?s not perfect but I?m just thrilled to have the original 4 together at last! .......now to figure out of Rogue could be an easy enough kit bash- any suggestions anyone???

Yess! They look awesome. How did you get Jean's hair like that? That is exactly the outfit and hair I want for mine! I think with a repaint, it will be possible to improve Famke's likeness further.

My Rogue was from a Phicen Sunny head with minor repaint. Shane Poole did her hair for me. If you can find a Dam Toys Elite Russian Airborne Pkp machine gunner, the Ben Foster sculpt is pretty good.

DSC_0697.jpg

Got tired of waiting for one of these company?s to give us a Jean so I took matters into my own hands- she?s not perfect but I?m just thrilled to have the original 4 together at last! .......now to figure out of Rogue could be an easy enough kit bash- any suggestions anyone???
View attachment 491232View attachment 491233

That jean looks great.
How did you get storms eyes like that?

Whatever happened to the KG Beast we were supposed to be getting from one of these company’s forever ago?

I?m still waiting on shipment from OSK for my TE Creature. Seems like it?s stuck in transit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back