1/6 General 1/6 X-men thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks good but I?m not that big of a quicksilver fan to get a figure even though I liked his character in the movies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^ Well i'm the opposite, I'm a big fan of Evan Peters quicksilver from the prequels. Just something perfect about his casting and presence in the films. I assume it's from dark phoenix, but i don't care cuz the figure and costume still look great. The sculpt/likeness and rooted hair will either make or break this figure. That's what has me unsure about paying the shipping and nrd upfront and then the long wait for the figure itself.

Love this pic:
110636d8hny5ygdr8zyn5h_1024x1024.jpg

Gotcha. The main outfits this new batch of figures is featured in are the ones from the end Danger Room scene in X-Men Apocalypse. The secondary outfits, just the blue with the yellow ?x?, are the ones from Dark Phoenix.

Plus the heads and hair styles are those from Apocalypse not DP. This is most evident in the Mystique hair style and Cyclops? visor.
304b88f9b0af949f85e31811207e9810.jpg

15bac42323e5b965d5511744c0a580ed.jpg

Last edited:
Quicksilver, nightcrawler and even cyclopse dont stand iut as much as that mystique in their dp uniforms, the character looked completely different in that film, and the fact that the head and hands dont match on that figure is a real annoying thing for me.

It sucks we never got a nude mystique but then to get a figure sort of thrown together out of bits and pieces for the same price is bad.

I think toys era should do a dp head or a nude jointed body either way id prefer over the wrong head on the wrong costume.

The rest look great so far, Still hoping for a toysera storm and jean grey.

the figures look great, its a shame the movies weren't.... nightcrawler and cyclops look really good but i wasn't a huge fan of their movie characters. quicksilver is tempting since his parts were the best of each movie he was in.

the figures look great, its a shame the movies weren't.... nightcrawler and cyclops look really good but i wasn't a huge fan of their movie characters. quicksilver is tempting since his parts were the best of each movie he was in.

I liked them enough in the movie and actually liked Dark Phoenix, but for me they'd definitely just be good X-Men representatives in 1/6 scale for a pretty reasonable price.

Looks like my Nightmare just hit the states. Should see it in a few days I hope.

bf91b7d623746a4b42df7f8a897ede59.jpg

Her and Storm are the last two. Unless you count Charles.

Saw a couple people post on Facebook saying they had received theirs. Here?s a pic I found. Hoping for a review soon. Should have mine tomorrow.
bb55ed63e8dcf40325891c90cae3485c.jpg

Got mine today, took a quick pic.

DSCF7350.jpg

Overall very impressed, the costume is excellent easily Hot Toys quality, sculpt is also good, bit worried of how secure the tail will be if over used it's seems a bit 'floppy' where it enters the suit it seems to be connected to the suit rather than the body, the only other complaint i'd have is the body the joints are all good and tight it just seems slightly large for the character but that's a minor nit really, can't wait for the full team.

Looks great. I should get mine today. Did you get the deluxe? I was thinking of picking g up a few extra of the new x uniforms for other X-men.

Also, how tall is the figure? The kid who plays Nightcrawler is actually over 6?1?.

Just got him in. Very nice figure and outfit. Stand is great cause it fits into my other themed stands. Swords feel like they are real metal of some kind so that?s a plus. Tail seems to be glued on through the costume and there is no hole in the new x-uniform so I?m assuming you have to glue it back on if you chance the clothes. Looks like he?s about 12 1/2? tall so a bit too tall but it?s not that big a deal since he?s 6?1?. The wrappings on the legs and feet are a bit precarious because they are actually wrapped. If you take off the outfit it will be a pain trying to get them on right again.

I used the new uniform to see how the other characters would look. Fits right in.
a766f6e19e1765a47c30fa9b5c5fc571.jpg

06e6333c42cc42ce0402f295aeb03443.jpg

7a1d5687e57909dfac1d7b436bfb05fb.jpg

63af11f07b06a533848304ee92171a7e.jpg

b18f85b9c0305dc70cd480c0fe437666.jpg

f117a0913949b5b5cf709ad117d8ac55.jpg

Back