1/6 General 1/6 X-men thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
soosoo's quicksilver is great, iceman looks promising and beast looks better than toys era but that jean ..... We need a jean so much that im happy we are getting one but its a little off with the likeness, she looks more like padme from star wars in the face, sophie turner has a very unique look and it needs to pop with the sculpt.
I hope they improve it
But I'll be buying their beast over the toys era one.

e4db6da15b45e30be8c6d4f7c19907bc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

$139 at TNS

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's not great and feels rushed I'd bet to get ahead of hopefully a toys era release with apocalypse outfit to match their other recent pre-orders ... still hoping for a Figure Masters Famke Jean (X1 or X2) to go with their naughties line up.

So far Nightcrawwer, Beast and Cyclops are must haves but Jeans a big no-no, would need a significant improvement in the sculpt and a decent costume to be even considered.

That's not great and feels rushed I'd bet to get ahead of hopefully a toys era release with apocalypse outfit to match their other recent pre-orders ... still hoping for a Figure Masters Famke Jean (X1 or X2) to go with their naughties line up.

A Figure Masters Famke Jean would be a dream come true. Doubt that would happen, though.

But yeah, I hope Toys Era does a Jean to go with the rest of the lineup.

I'm going to get this, but he looks weird with no hair on his body. Guess you could use something other than the M35

TOYS-ERA | TE030 | THE CYCLOPSTECH | Video

Sharing/posting this as a courtesy for someone I know.

See the video.

NOTE: If this is prohibited, please delete/remove.

Funny how HT doesn’t have any of the Sony franchise X-men film character rights other than Wolverine :slap

Back