1/6 General 1/6 X-men thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That SooSoo Beast looks really tempting... didn't even like Dark Phoenix, but I liked Hoult's Beast in those first two films.

How are we getting a Turner Jean, a young Nightcrawler and two young Beasts and no Domino? She pretty much stole the movie, but Toys Era is doing Juggernaut instead. At this rate we'll get a bootleg of Zazzie Beetz from Joker before we get one of her as Domino.

Oh my... Toys Era is going for the gold
396cc1c66fe653963c33fc5effaabec0.jpg

ac6abe31230573fc65391ff775a7be59.jpg

01c03f651ffe268ea28c07ee1884aed4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can’t lie, I’m a little surprised by the major focus on the younger cast, but hey it’s better than nothing.

Really hope they do continue with the original cast sometime and give us a proper Famke Jean, Rogue, Mystique, Nightcrawler, Pyro, Angel, Colossus etc.

The costume is fantastic. I don't care for the actor playing Cyclops, so I hope the previous Cyclops head works on the body because that's what I'll be doing.

Can’t lie, I’m a little surprised by the major focus on the younger cast, but hey it’s better than nothing.

Really hope they do continue with the original cast sometime and give us a proper Famke Jean, Rogue, Mystique, Nightcrawler, Pyro, Angel, Colossus etc.

It shouldn't be that surprising, X-Men 3 Last Stand came out 13 years ago. Aside from Wolverine linking the two together, the first series is pretty old now.

The costume is fantastic. I don't care for the actor playing Cyclops, so I hope the previous Cyclops head works on the body because that's what I'll be doing.

Yeah, I really liked the James Marsden portrayal (and really the actor in general), but this looks pretty great overall just to have a 1/6 Cyclops representation. I'm not really bent on having any of them represent movie versions, just good 1/6 versions of characters I liked.

Beast and Cyclops look pretty good. I haven't seen DP, but will eventually catch it when it releases on digital (although still haven't seen Fant4stic). Don't have the highest expectations but maybe it will be enough to convince me to pick these up. MCU X-Men probably won't come out for at least 3-4 years, so these will be good placeholders in the meantime.

It shouldn't be that surprising, X-Men 3 Last Stand came out 13 years ago. Aside from Wolverine linking the two together, the first series is pretty old now.

Yeah, I really liked the James Marsden portrayal (and really the actor in general), but this looks pretty great overall just to have a 1/6 Cyclops representation. I'm not really bent on having any of them represent movie versions, just good 1/6 versions of characters I liked.
Eh, I still think the original cast is more popular compared to the younger cast (outside of McAvoy and Fassbender)
I don’t really think the films being older matter much, we often see new 1/6 figures made of older properties.
I guess it helps that they had those more comic accurate outfits, even if just for a moment.

dp just ruined my wish to have those characters even if this toy line is awesome, but i would buy an weapon x wolverine from apocalipse

Back