1/6 General 1/6 X-men thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im glad we are getting a young beast, figuremasters are working on a xmen 3 beast.
Makes no sense to have same figure by different companies so im glad we are getting two versions.

Two psylockes was a bit if a waste in my opinion ive gone for the soosoo version as their quality is higher.
We could have a alexanda shipp storm instead of multiple halle versions, we could have had a jean grey which collectors are desperate for.

At this point id be happy with a jointed mystique its obvious its just too difficult to pull off.

Id love a rogue, toad, sabretooth, apocalypse, in the future.

CEC1DC2F-1DF2-45B8-8762-977E9C2AF3AD.jpg

From the SooSooToys Instagram page.
“Who is she?”
Jean Grey perhaps?

I think that’s gonna be a Sansa Jean. I would prefer if they did her outfit at the end of Apocalypse (blue yellow) rather than the red Dark Phoenix thing.

soosoo on instagram and toys era on facebook.

Upcoming so far
Soosoo toys psylocke
Soosoo toys iceman days of future past
Soosoo toys young beast
Soosoo teased red head possibly jean

Toys era mystique lost in a parallel universe i think
Toys era juggernaut
Toys era storm x3
Toys era younge nightcrawler
Toys era young beast

I think they both look cool but soosoo looks more like nic, toys era will have two costumes end of apocalypse and dark phoenix space suit.
Same as nightcrawler end of apocalypse and spacesuit.

Still waiting on Toys Era The Mystery... Not sure about The Creature; I like the more animal like face rather than Grammar's just hairy side-burns, but couldn't they have gotten a MUCH bigger actor (or gone completely CGI) for the Beast. He's supposed to be big. Even when he was "human" he was big, not some scrawny guy. Nick's a fine actor, but I just can't buy him as The Beast.

b.jpg

A.jpg

I guess that's why I'd prefer a Grammar Beast, at least he had some heft to him.

c.jpg

Back