1/6 General 1/6 X-men thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im selling some X Men head, if someone is interested send pm.
Jean Grey - CGL
Storm - Figure Masters
Storm - Five Stars
Storm v2 - Five Stars

s-l1600 (2).jpg
s-l1600 (1).jpg
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600 (3).jpg

The outfit looks to be an upgrade over the Toys Era version, but the body would still need replacing to eliminate the visible hip joints. If the outfit gets parted out I may pick it up, otherwise pass.

Here's one im happy with. I recently acquired the Modern Life Fassbender sculpt in a trade and I stripped the paint, shaved it down, repainted it and made it fit the Toys Era Magneto.

The TA magneto also has some padding and alteration to the body but the rest is stock. Helmet is still a bit bigger than it was in the movie but im much happier with this than the stock figure. Love Fassbender Magneto and think this is his best look. For what its worth I also think Dark Phoenix was ****ing great. Me and two other people lol.

I really want that SooSoo Psylocke! I've never ordered from One Sixth Outfitters. Are they legit? What about TNS Figures?

I’ve ordered once from OSO and it was fine. The shipping is a bit pricey. I’ve received one order from TNS (also SooSoo) and it was smooth. I preordered Psylocke there as well as Nightcrawler.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really want that SooSoo Psylocke! I've never ordered from One Sixth Outfitters. Are they legit? What about TNS Figures?

DSC_0682.jpgDSC_0681.jpg
Managed to get wings of Dawn wings to sit right on my Angel custom but it took two curtain hooks a nest of magnets and a metal hair clip. It's a horror show at the back but passable at the front.

Back