1/6 General 1/6 X-men thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pfffft... This is Figure Masters we're talking about. A winter storm in North America is gonna hit before these figures do.

Figuremasters are slow for sure but I'm still hopeful to have Colossus by the end of July Nd Storm by the end of August.

Damn, I want that on my shelf. I would love having the core team from the first trilogy.

I'm waiting for my re-haired Rogue to arrive. Then I just need Figuremasters to release Storm for the uniform. I have spare X3 Wolverine and Cyclops pants but they may be too small for Colossus. I've ordered my iceman head and it looks like a new Last of Us Ellie sculpt could be coming soon followed by the Beast sometime next year maybe. I feel so close to achieving this!

Rogue costume is a private commission. I'm getting two of the Jim Lee style outfits done, because I had two similar heads done with slightly different hairstyles. The one I posted first is the "animated" look. The one next to Gambit is more of a Sideshow Premium Format look. The third is completely different and will be used for Savage Land version. I'll do everything on that one myself.

This is the second Rogue head.
View attachment 339449

0.jpg

Nice savage rogue

I'm making a new mold of my original Iceman Sculpt if anyone else is interested.

Last edited:
Pmed Figuremasters on facebook about Storm. They said they're hoping to start preorders after next weekend :)

Every 3 months, FM says Xavier will be released in 3 months after (insert random vampire figure or whatever here) is done.

Pmed Figuremasters on facebook about Storm. They said they're hoping to start preorders after next weekend :)

They may start preorders but who knows if/when it will ever be made or ship. Prof. X has been up for preorder for 2 years now I think?

Back