1/6 General 1/6 X-men thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I won't pay more for the deluxe, so i PO'ed the regular. The light-up feature on my LaserEye worked maybe 5-10 minutes (and it's not the batteries). It couldn't even stay lit more dans 30 seconds before fading. Not taking any chances with this one.

Now that I've finally seen Deadpool 2, I'm going to be ordering Cable for sure. Portrait is a little off but not bad. I'd love to see them produce Domino. Loved her in this. And Juggernaut would be a definite buy.

I wonder if they will make a new Colossus. The proportions were better in this movie. Otherwise I'll have to pick up the old one.

I got Jin’s cable head coming but I’ll order the luxury I’m sure people would like the light up head sold and that way I can have the regular head. I like it but don’t love it.

I finally opened my dr x after it sat around here for 2 months or whenever it came out.

Anyways it’s a thing of beauty. Congrats to nanjin and the team at figure masters. Great head finishing and tailoring. All I did was put him on a HT obi wan body to make his shoulders and chest bulge less and gave him a pop toys shirt with a better collar. having said that the original shirt wasn’t so bad.

Here's the second Polaris.

FB_IMG_1534907401655.jpg

Hmmm, I haven't ordered the first one. Although this has the green hair, the likeness isn't as good imo, not that the other was great. How odd that we would get even one let alone two companies doing her.

I'm also in 'Why her' boat, of all the characters they could do, they go one from a mediocre TV show, probably pass on both to be honest to many 'proper' X-men on the horizon.

I'm also in 'Why her' boat, of all the characters they could do, they go one from a mediocre TV show, probably pass on both to be honest to many 'proper' X-men on the horizon.

Mediocre TV show? Did you even watch it? The first season was better than most of the X-Men movies lol

The Strucker Twins (Fenris), Polaris, Blink, Thunderbird and the Stepford Cuckoos!

Maybe Blink would've been a more popular choice, but i'm still happy to get Polaris.

I think the second one looks better. Neither have a great likeness though.

The second one definitely makes me think of the character at least, with the green hair.

Mediocre TV show? Did you even watch it? The first season was better than most of the X-Men movies lol

The Strucker Twins (Fenris), Polaris, Blink, Thunderbird and the Stepford Cuckoos!

Maybe Blink would've been a more popular choice, but i'm still happy to get Polaris.

I agree that the show is incredible.

I think the second one looks better. Neither have a great likeness though.

The second one definitely makes me think of the character at least, with the green hair.

Wow - I think that second one looks terrible. IMO the green hair is the only thing it has going for it. At least the first one's outfits look to be (a) tailored for that particular figure and (b) of decent quality. That second one looks thrown together. And while I'm not overly impressed with the first sculpt, it's much better than #2 - that one looks cartoonish. With the wide-set eyes and small mouth, it has an anime quality to it.

I think it's a tough choice but I'll be doing my fantasy X-men so Polaris, Dazzler, Havok, Banshee, Gambit, and Psylocke will all have a place if a suitable figure comes out. I can live without Longshot.

The only thing mediocre was deadpool 2. What a bore ass movie. The plot was even somehow worse than the first movie (didn't think that was possible), josh brolins cable was meh. They didn't go into any detail of what made cable cool in the comics and that cgi juggernaut was embarrassing. I'd watch gifted any day over crap films.

The only thing mediocre was deadpool 2. What a bore ass movie. The plot was even somehow worse than the first movie (didn't think that was possible), josh brolins cable was meh. They didn't go into any detail of what made cable cool in the comics and that cgi juggernaut was embarrassing. I'd watch gifted any day over crap films.

I really enjoy The Gifted, but I have to disagree with your assessment of DP2 as mediocre. I'll grant you the plots of these films are thread bare, but I think most people go see them for the irreverent, envelope pushing, 4th wall breaking humor, which they have in spades. I just watched the DP2 Blu ray, and I enjoyed it even more than when I saw it in the theater.

Back