1/6 General 1/6 X-men thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Both of those look great @rjszar :clap Wish the SooSoo Rogue sculpt looked more like yours than what we got. The hairsculpt itself is incredible. Did you do that yourself or buy the sculpt from someone?

White costume Storm
20231121_152432.jpg

I did a mod to my SSC Wolverine figures recently. Basic head swaps 😎I really wished they’d do a close mouth unmasked Wolverine bc the headsculpt is fantastic just that teethy grin I’m just not feeling.

Attachments

• IMG_4077.jpeg
    IMG_4077.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4078.jpeg
    IMG_4078.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4064.jpeg
    IMG_4064.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
I'm fairly certain they were trying to replicate the cover of the first issue of the claremont/miller miniseries, but man... It really looks awful. Didn't care for the teeth on the masked portrait of that release either. Replaced it as you did with the tiger stripe version as quickly as it was parted out!

I have to say, that sideshow brown suit Wolverine is still one of my favorite releases to this day. Typically not a fan of SS stuff but something about that masked sculpt is so perfect to me. Goes really well with my soosoo toys gambit.

It looks like Deadpool is going to feature a lot of cameos of previous characters, including some villains. I wonder if we might get many new figures from that?

Hi! I'm looking for a Young Magneto from DoFP, but I think the Toys Era looks a bit outdated.. Is this the only version available?

I got Mando gambit in today definitely my favorite from that line and I found purpose with one of the extra heads and now I know what to do with my sideshow gambit Lol Tada! What do you guys think?

Attachments

• IMG_4740.jpeg
    IMG_4740.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4739.jpeg
    IMG_4739.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4752.jpeg
    IMG_4752.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4756.jpeg
    IMG_4756.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4757.jpeg
    IMG_4757.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4809.jpeg
    IMG_4809.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4848.jpeg
    IMG_4848.jpeg
  • IMG_4867.jpeg
    IMG_4867.jpeg
  • IMG_4866.jpeg
    IMG_4866.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
I got Mando gambit in today definitely my favorite from that line and I found purpose with one of the extra heads and now I know what to do with my sideshow gambit Lol Tada! What do you guys think?
Looks great! Crazy how a head swap can improve the sideshow figure by that much

Back