Statue [Gecco] Bloodborne 1/6 The Doll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Going out on a HUGE limb here, but I am just now learning of these bloodborne statues from Gecco. I am about to snag the old hunters statue but is the Doll pretty much just gone unless I pay $700+ (not going to happen)?

if you are into 1/6 they have 2 bloodborne figures young & old on preorder and you can get both under $700.

if you are into 1/6 they have 2 bloodborne figures young & old on preorder and you can get both under $700.

I have the Old Hunter on its way, looks like ill just be out of luck with the Doll which is a shame Hopefully they make other Bloodborne characters or maybe re-release the Doll like the other poster said.

Yeah, doesn't seem like they're into re-releases lately which is a shame. I just got the Prime 1 Lady Maria and anybody that lives in Canada will know the pain of not only shipping, but duty costs as well. That's why I had to skip out on the doll. I'm happy with my decision, but she would've been a great addition to my collection.

Back