Gears of War Redux

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not really, I even do well when Karma hosts, so I guess it's just hit or miss. I'm looking to upgrade my router soon, if that doesn't work I'm gonna get about a hundred feet of Ethernet cable and run that ^^^^ into the house.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl Hey that's what I did ran it from my son's from to mines.:lol

Ill if your bored with gears you should rent soul caliber then join me, josh & bagels

although Josh is frustrating with his 2 move combo :lol

1. Karma, don't forget you can adjust sliders on the selection screen menu, to make up for if Josh has a stronger CREATED character (mr. death there).

2. I'll pwn both you biatcheees with Maxi!!

Sorry more people didnt have fun last night.
It was my first attempt at swapping out weapons.
As for the rest, while I notice a jump in lancer power I certainly didnt think I was invincible.
Dee and Yippy did a pretty good job of taking me out early on in matches after Ill left.
As for shot gun blasts not being effective thats been par for the course for me when ever anyone else hosts.
I just accept it as a severe fault of the games design (among others) Hopefully the playing field will be evened out in Nov.
But the strength of the weapons seems right for me as host and everyone else seems under powered.
Thats to say the stopping power enjoyed by the host should be had by the other players as well. I hope this is the case in Gears 2.

As for the rest, while I notice a jump in lancer power I certainly didnt think I was invincible. Dee and Yippy did a pretty good job of taking me out early on in matches after Ill left. As for shot gun blasts not being effective thats been par for the course for me when ever anyone else hosts.I just accept it as a severe fault of the games design (among others) Hopefully the playing field will be evened out in Nov.
But the strength of the weapons seems right for me as host and everyone else seems under powered. Thats to say the stopping power enjoyed by the host should be had by the other players as well. I hope this is the case in Gears 2.

shuddup host. :horror :lol

1. Karma, don't forget you can adjust sliders on the selection screen menu, to make up for if Josh has a stronger CREATED character (mr. death there).

2. I'll pwn both you biatcheees with Maxi!!

I didn't know you could do that. :rock

We shall see my friend. We shall see.

As for the rest, while I notice a jump in lancer power I certainly didnt think I was invincible.
Dee and Yippy did a pretty good job of taking me out early on in matches after Ill left.
As for shot gun blasts not being effective thats been par for the course for me when ever anyone else hosts.
I just accept it as a severe fault of the games design (among others) Hopefully the playing field will be evened out in Nov.
But the strength of the weapons seems right for me as host and everyone else seems under powered.
Thats to say the stopping power enjoyed by the host should be had by the other players as well. I hope this is the case in Gears 2.

No worries man. I was just not in a great GOW mood last night and it only got worse. :lol

Yeah, I didn't realize it was me some of you guys were getting annoyed at last night... I had a few rounds where I seemed to be invincible, but for the most part, it was about normal. On average, when I play, my lag is bad enough that it takes me three or four matches to figure out where to aim, and then I start doing better. I've never really said much about it other than my lag is pretty bad. When the lag isn't too bad, such as when Ill hosts, my aim is pretty much dead on and I get a lot of kills... I don't think it is because I can't be killed, but that maybe you guys have lag and your aim is off slightly. That is what I've seen as the biggest issue with GoW online play... aim! True, sometimes it appears that host (name your weapon) is more powerful than it should be, but it is hard to be sure of that and just not the aim is dead on maybe...

Yeah, I didn't realize it was me some of you guys were getting annoyed at last night... I had a few rounds where I seemed to be invincible, but for the most part, it was about normal. On average, when I play, my lag is bad enough that it takes me three or four matches to figure out where to aim, and then I start doing better. I've never really said much about it other than my lag is pretty bad. When the lag isn't too bad, such as when Ill hosts, my aim is pretty much dead on and I get a lot of kills... I don't think it is because I can't be killed, but that maybe you guys have lag and your aim is off slightly. That is what I've seen as the biggest issue with GoW online play... aim! True, sometimes it appears that host (name your weapon) is more powerful than it should be, but it is hard to be sure of that and just not the aim is dead on maybe...

:huh :huh :huh

Back