Gears of War Redux

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to warn you, OK Sithlord said to never drop the soap around this guy.

Oh and call him 'Orthanc', he loves that. :lol

Good thing we just shared a hardline then!

Question to all and everyone:

I am tempted to get the PC version of GOW for $30 - want to play the bonus stuff - but my issue is the controller.....now, I have heard that a wired 360 controller is compatible with a PC...is that true? I mean, it'll plug into a typical PC port? I am just a bit concerned that there is more to it than that!? Do you need to get any kind of adapter? Or will a plug and play kit work with the wireless And will it plug into the back of my PC? Thanks to all!

Thanks!

Good thing we just shared a hardline then!

Question to all and everyone:

I am tempted to get the PC version of GOW for $30 - want to play the bonus stuff - but my issue is the controller.....now, I have heard that a wired 360 controller is compatible with a PC...is that true? I mean, it'll plug into a typical PC port? I am just a bit concerned that there is more to it than that!? Do you need to get any kind of adapter? Or will a plug and play kit work with the wireless And will it plug into the back of my PC? Thanks to all!

Thanks!
Just need this from what I understand
https://www.xbox.com/en-US/hardware/x/xbox360wirelessgamingreceiver/default.htm

Back