Gears of War Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fritz

My muse is a fickle b**ch
Reaction score
I love this game!!

Ok, I probably wouldn't buy any PF or 12" Gears of War figures. But I watched the production video that's downloadable from XBox Live and noticed some nice maquettes they had in the background.

Realistically, I'd probably buy some figures if NECA or McFarlane did some of these in a cheaper smaller scale. :rock

* EDIT * I'm stupid!!! Hell yeah I would buy a PF Marcus!!! :rock

Last edited:
I'd buy a 12" or PF GOW figure. Would like a Maquette though like with some of the Marvel stuff.

This would be an awesome line. But I think Hot Toys should do it, looking back at their SOCOM figure.

Fritz said:
I love this game!!

Ok, I probably wouldn't buy any PF or 12" Gears of War figures. But I watched the production video that's downloadable from XBox Live and noticed some nice maquettes they had in the background.

Realistically, I'd probably buy some figures if NECA or McFarlane did some of these in a cheaper smaller scale. :rock

I think medicom will probably come up with something. NECA is probably in the works to get the license? maybe those guys who did the Halo figure line?

If SideShow was to do a 12" from a game, I would love for it to be of this guy

517027373_l.jpg

So many people (other boards) want a Pyramid Head figure from Silent Hill. They could easily get the license from New Line. I think SS would do it justice.

Maybe I wasn't so wrong with this product request. Someone really needs to get on board with GoW figures. Look at THIS AUCTION. $200+ for a 6 inch figure? :google

Fritz said:
Maybe I wasn't so wrong with this product request. Someone really needs to get on board with GoW figures. Look at THIS AUCTION. $200+ for a 6 inch figure? :google

well.....somebody got ripped off. If I could sell a 6" figure for that much, let me tell you, I would.

Those items being sold on Ebay aren't official. Epic games contacted the TeamXbox site to let them know this:

Marcus Fenix Statues Are Not Official Merchandise

Last night, we reported two Marcus Fenix statues that are currently on sale on eBay. Since they were displayed with a product box that had all the Gears of War imagery and companies logos, we thought this could be a soon-to-be-announced toy line. Well, it is not.

Epic Games let us know that, contrary to what their sellers claim, those Marcus Fenix statues are NOT officially licensed Gears of War merchandise.

Mark Rein said that anything that is officially licensed merchandise will be listed in this (link below) special thread Epic Games created to announce official Gears of War products. They will update that forum post with anything new that comes in.

Lastly, but not least, Rein promised that more info on Gears of War toys will be released soon.
Gears of War licensed stuff!

Lastly, but not least, Rein promised that more info on Gears of War toys will be released soon.

Now that Sideshow is into Game Licenses... :monkey1

For the record, I WOULD BUY A PF MARCUS FENIX!!!!!!!!!!!! :rock :cool:

Fritz said:
Now that Sideshow is into Game Licenses... :monkey1

For the record, I WOULD BUY A PF MARCUS FENIX!!!!!!!!!!!! :rock :cool:

While I don't have the space or money to get into another line, I would definitely be interested in a Marcus PF figure! :chew

The detail would be amazing!

lcummins said:
While I don't have the space or money to get into another line, I would definitely be interested in a Marcus PF figure! :chew

The detail would be amazing!

Yeah, I could live with just the one figure. I'd probably break down and get more if available but just having Marcus would be cool just like only have a Selene PF would be cool! :drool

Actually, it wouldn't have to be a PF, a 1/4 scale Video Gamequette would be cool. Well they have Comiquettes, don't they. :D

I wonder if Master Replicas could be persuaded to make a Lancer Assault Rifle scaled replica? :cool: :rock or a full sized replica!?!? :wacky

Thanks Fritz...here's some pics...still got a good amount of work to do before he's done, but...I'm having fun.

MARCUS_FENIX_HEAD_Jan_8th.jpg

Marcus himself is coming along...I THINK I have the shapes and everything right now...so next will be the detailing...THE HARDEST PART. I've actually taken the sculpt farther along since these photos.
Onward and upward.....

FENIX_BUST_FEB_9th_WEB_1.jpg

FENIX_BUST_FEB_9th_WEB_2.jpg

FENIX_BUST_FEB_9th_WEB_3.jpg

Back