Media Gears of War 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Went ahead and PO'ed the game. Once I saw Marcus and Coletrain were back I was in......even if their role is limited.

Went ahead and PO'ed the game. Once I saw Marcus and Coletrain were back I was in......even if their role is limited.

Steve-Carell-Facepalm.gif

The bi+ching and moaning from you is always epic when you play these games...and I do mean EPIC.
I was always scrambling to hit the mute button. True story bro.
:monkey3

:lol

Ill probably just rent.

Steve-Carell-Facepalm.gif

The bi+ching and moaning from you is always epic when you play these games...and I do mean EPIC.
I was always scrambling to hit the mute button. True story bro.
:monkey3

:lol

Ill probably just rent.

I'm over all that now. It's just a broke ass game on Live so I just accept it. Plus I don't drink much anymore.

I'm more interested in the story than the multiplayer

Same........The prologue gave me hope that the new blood on this game is a good thing. Glad Rod is still the benevelnt overlord there, though. Broke down and got me the Gears console and gears elite controller - lol, yeah. the MP beta was ok, but I've kinda moved away from a lot of MP. Story mode will be fun I am sure. Old man Marcus being in this is great to me.

Since I preodered Gears 4 via digital, got codes for the 4 legacy games, though I own them all when I got the Ultimate. Am I able to give these away to someone else?

I got got 2 codes for character skins from Amazon yesterday

What are the skins of? I have my copy on order via amazon and haven't received anything.

Kinda choked, they had a livestream of gow4 on ign yesterday and they were flashing codes for the ultimate edition download and it was first come first served. Apparently they had like several hundred codes going up but I had to go out before I could try for any.

What are the skins of? I have my copy on order via amazon and haven't received anything.

Kinda choked, they had a livestream of gow4 on ign yesterday and they were flashing codes for the ultimate edition download and it was first come first served. Apparently they had like several hundred codes going up but I had to go out before I could try for any.

Zombie Dom, Old Marcus, Old Anya and Vintage Del

anyone have the ultimate version downloaded? under manage files, I do not show the season pass under Gears 4. Is that normal? Figured it would be listed

I have a couple of questions about the campaign

- Are there any further details about how Anya passed away?
- The Queen is Kait's grandmother, who is her grandfather then?
- Why did Marcus stay out of touch with Cole for over ten years?

Put that in spoilers whoever answers that. :)

I went ahead and got this...i was weak.

I was able to keep from ordering the elite controller though....even though the price is ridiculous I still had to battle to not pick that up. They need to make the elite controllers bluetooth like the new regular controllers though.

Put that in spoilers whoever answers that. :)

I went ahead and got this...i was weak.

I was able to keep from ordering the elite controller though....even though the price is ridiculous I still had to battle to not pick that up. They need to make the elite controllers bluetooth like the new regular controllers though.

You're going to enjoy the part when you ride the COG bike, that was fun.

Back