Media Gears of War 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a couple of questions about the campaign

- Are there any further details about how Anya passed away?
- The Queen is Kait's grandmother, who is her grandfather then?
- Why did Marcus stay out of touch with Cole for over ten years?

Thanks for the ****ing spoiler tags....FFS

played it for about 30 minutes or so last night and I love it so far. glad i got it early, needed a good game to play this weekend.

Most of the scores were mid 80's to 100...minus a few of the reviews so I think everyone agrees it's good.

Can't wait to get back into it after work and I haven't felt like that in a while with a game. Of course I loved me some Gears of War back in the day and have played them all but this has revitalized my love for the game.

Is anyone getting this for Windows? any performance issues (Quantum Break runs like ****, on a bitching PC)?

Is anyone getting this for Windows? any performance issues (Quantum Break runs like ****, on a bitching PC)?

I played less than an hour last night and it ran the best of a day one pc game that i've played in a while, I was surprised and i didn't have any issues but it was less than an hour. It didn't seem to have an SLI profile yet.

Here's something about some issues though:

https://gearnuke.com/gears-of-war-4-sli-pc-errors-troubleshooting/

And here's all the graphics option for the pc version...a lot:

https://www.pcworld.com/article/312...s-yield-glorious-graphics-options-galore.html

Last edited:
I have a couple of questions about the campaign

- Are there any further details about how Anya passed away?
- The Queen is Kait's grandmother, who is her grandfather then?
- Why did Marcus stay out of touch with Cole for over ten years?

You ass......

Story is great so far...........getting to the heart of the story where the characters are asking, 'what is with these new enemies?' I was unsure where they could go, storywise, but making the current COG the badguys in a way was a smart move, imo

When I first heard of Deebees, I was a little worried, but they've been ok. Pretty sure voiced by Baird or the same actor I mean

Last edited:
I really like this game so far. The MP seems pretty balanced and fair for the most part. Dodgeball is my favorite new mode because it doesn't have the easy and endless respawning of TDM that makes everyone run in and die quickly over and over and you do have a limited form of respawning so if you do get smoked quickly you have a chance to come back instead of having to watch for 5 min before the next round starts. This mode really encouraged us to work as a team too.

Back