Gears of War 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's some shots from tonight. The one of the bloodmount dog thing up close was over 5500pts. The rest which are better shots aren't. :lol

11-29.jpg

11-29-4.jpg

11-29-3.jpg

11-29-2.jpg

11-29-1.jpg

Sorry guys. I'm sick and ^^^^ing tired of the BS that goes along with this game. I can't chainsaw, I can't kill someone I have down. It's ^^^^ing bull^^^^ and I have better things to do than get pissed off beyond control at a ^^^^ing piece of ^^^^ rushed video game. I'll play MP when they fix all this bull^^^^

Respect to ya if you're not back on until fix but see ya back on gears 2 within 7 days :lol:lol

Thank you Kain, Josh, Fingaz and Spartan for doing wave 17 to 50 of Horde last night with me. It was a good time!

All these pictures makes me want to play on the Day One map and have a locust stand on one side of the foosball table in the arcade and a COG on the other side and let me snap a pic.

Respect to ya if you're not back on until fix but see ya back on gears 2 within 7 days :lol:lol

I'll be playing Gears in about 10 minutes. Just don't know if I'm ready to do any MP. It's just like the first game, fun as hell but only more frustrating. I'll work on getting my other achievements and beating this on Insane.

Woo-Hoo!!! Just beat this ^^^^^ on Insane. The last Act wasn't bad except for one part (the courtyard with the Maulers then Bloodmounts). Took forever to get through that but only died a couple other times on the whole Act.

That is definitely worth 150 achievement points

Thank you Kain, Josh, Fingaz and Spartan for doing wave 17 to 50 of Horde last night with me. It was a good time!

All these pictures makes me want to play on the Day One map and have a locust stand on one side of the foosball table in the arcade and a COG on the other side and let me snap a pic.

:rock :rock :rock :rock :rock Indeed it was.

And thank you Kain, Josh, Spartan and Croft. It was worth the late bedtime :D

After going through some cheap deaths, I finally got up to the part right after the car ride. Its not all to bad, only really died a few times on the ice cause of rushing....and cheapness on the seeders.

Does anyone know if you beat it on Insane but not Hardcore, will you get the achievement for beating it on Hardcore? I can't see playing this through 2 more times, so I was going to just play it through on Insane.

After going through some cheap deaths, I finally got up to the part right after the car ride. Its not all to bad, only really died a few times on the ice cause of rushing....and cheapness on the seeders.

Why do you keep calling most of the deaths on Insane "cheap"? It's just a lot easier to get killed and that's why it's called insane IMO.

Does anyone know if you beat it on Insane but not Hardcore, will you get the achievement for beating it on Hardcore? I can't see playing this through 2 more times, so I was going to just play it through on Insane.

Yes, you'll get both achievements.

And FYI, you have 1/3 of your regular health when going from Hardcore to Insane. You die very quickly if not behind cover. It will be a huge jump if you go from normal to Insane.

Yes, you'll get both achievements.

And FYI, you have 1/3 of your regular health when going from Hardcore to Insane. You die very quickly if not behind cover. It will be a huge jump if you go from normal to Insane.

Indeed. 3 hits from a normal gun or one from a sniper or bigger will kill you on the spot. Its tough but fun.

Why do you keep calling most of the deaths on Insane "cheap"? It's just a lot easier to get killed and that's why it's called insane IMO.

Main thing is with the cover and my team. I can be in cover and then they jump into it and I get pushed out into the open. Or Ill be running to a cleared out cover, and then someone suddenly jumps into it and I gotta quickly find another spot. Like my team wants me dead or something.

Other times I just get stuck on the floor, try to dive out and only sometimes make it out when almost dead. So I got like a second to get into cover before death....guess its more or less glitches then cheapness but eh. Its a good game regardless.

Back