Gears of War 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As long as we dont talk politics we'll go all night and into the wee hrs of the A.M. stopping only briefly to replenish our bodily fluids.....er....to play Gears that is.....:rolleyes:

:rotfl

Happy Turkey day to all in this thread including you, you dodgy dress wearing ****** (Call it a kilt if it makes you feel better:D)

Im thankful for a good group of freaks to saw endlessly.

Picks up lancer and slices off some white meat....c'mon you knew I was racist Dee.:joy
Dont drink all of your Thanksgiving dinner Jon, work in some solids.
"Wild Turkey" doesnt count.:chug

Funny Rex, you'll be happy to know that saw solids twice yesterday, once on the way in and once on the way out!!:D

Damn I needa hook up and play with you guys.....I really wanna start killing some freaks.

Dl it to your hard drive that should take care of that problem.

Good point, I forgot about that. I heard Halo 3 was having some issues if downloaded, any one hear of any problems with Gears?

If you download it, do you still need to put the CD in to boot?

Good point, I forgot about that. I heard Halo 3 was having some issues if downloaded, any one hear of any problems with Gears?

If you download it, do you still need to put the CD in to boot?

No problems with it so far and you do have to have the cd in.

have you guys come across peoeple doin the sheild glitch online yet ? :lol
They bascally are invincible with an invisible sheild and can do anything. :lol

Yea and you can have any weapon insted of the pistol out, my friend taught me how to do the glitch but I don't use it in multiplayer :monkey3

Thanks 2 Ill, Dee, Spartan, and Lonnie for helping me get the Horde Achievement. :)

Some shots from tonight both Horde and Execution.

11-281.jpg

11-2810.jpg

11-2811.jpg

11-282.jpg

11-283.jpg

11-284.jpg

Okay, I'm still looking for people to do Horde with me. I got to wave 16 with 2 other people and then I did wave 16 by myself, but 17 is giving me nothing but ^^^^. I need some others. Anyone interested, hit me up, I'll be on all night. For those who don't know me, my gamertag is The Croft (as seen in my sig)

Sorry guys. I'm sick and ^^^^ing tired of the BS that goes along with this game. I can't chainsaw, I can't kill someone I have down. It's ^^^^ing bull^^^^ and I have better things to do than get pissed off beyond control at a ^^^^ing piece of ^^^^ rushed video game. I'll play MP when they fix all this bull^^^^

Finally got the chance to play with some of you guys tonight... Josh, Kain, Croft, Loki, Lonnie and a few others...It was fun, not that I am any good, but still learning. Always fun to talk to you guys.

Sorry guys. I'm sick and ^^^^ing tired of the BS that goes along with this game. I can't chainsaw, I can't kill someone I have down. It's ^^^^ing bull^^^^ and I have better things to do than get pissed off beyond control at a ^^^^ing piece of ^^^^ rushed video game. I'll play MP when they fix all this bull^^^^

We all have nights like that dude. It's just comes with it. Just put it down when you have had enough and come back another day.

Finally got the chance to play with some of you guys tonight... Josh, Kain, Croft, Loki, Lonnie and a few others...It was fun, not that I am any good, but still learning. Always fun to talk to you guys.

Nice to have you join us for a bit send me a friend invite and I will add you to the list.

We all have nights like that dude. It's just comes with it. Just put it down when you have had enough and come back another day.

Yeah I agree I had my say about this game a couple of weeks ago and now I just have fun with it. To hell if I get killed or not it has just become my nightly ritual to hop on gears and have fun with the guys for an hour or two I cant complain about that.

Back