Gears of War 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So is my ^^^^ in your mouth ^^^^^. :monkey1

Now if you were talking about Dee I could believe it. I, on the other hand, do not put men's ^^^^^es in my mouth even though you wish I did. Dee is the only guy here ( I'd count P!tu, but he's not a guy ) who we all know really DOES suck cocks! :lol

A little bit more then 3 weeks to go!:naughty

I can't wait. I bailed out after just a few rounds on Gears 1 last night. Kain was flat out unkillable. In the last round I put 2 boom shots right beside him and could not even drop him. He ran through our whole team every round by himself. It's not his fault, but wow was it beyond frustrating.

I can't wait. I bailed out after just a few rounds on Gears 1 last night. Kain was flat out unkillable. In the last round I put 2 boom shots right beside him and could not even drop him. He ran through our whole team every round by himself. It's not his fault, but wow was it beyond frustrating.

Yeah the only mode does have it's glitches. Are you guys playing tomorrow night again? Should join again some time soon.

Dead Space my friend. Deap Space will cure Gears 1 sickness. Trust me. :lecture

No problem. Enjoy your active down sniper while you can ;)

It doesn't really work most of the time now. I hit Kain with several last night and it didn't even phase him.

You pretty much have to score head shots it seems.....which of course means you better never even pick a sniper up or you're fooked.

Heck even then it has to be perfect. I hit a couple people the other night and it went right through their ears. Now, one of those was Jon but still. :lol

Heck even then it has to be perfect. I hit a couple people the other night and it went right through their ears. Now, one of those was Jon but still. :lol

Kain and I tried something last night. He stood perfectly still and I shot him in the head....Once it just downed him. Once it missed totally and once it gave me the head shot. This was from 15 feet away. It was comical.

Dead Space my friend. Deap Space will cure Gears 1 sickness. Trust me. :lecture
Oh yeah, Dead Space will be more than adequate in filling the time 'til Gears two and I'm sure some down time after it comes out. I loved the description someone gave of it, "like Resident Evil and Bioshock, rolled into one", me likey. :rock

Back