Gears of War 2 Redux Ultimate bad a$$ thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just asking Lonnie if words that weren't caught by the filter were OK to use. That's all the discussion was about. It was only a few posts and all it would've taken was a post saying 'NO' and don't use it again and it would've ended.

I understand why some (mainly the females) can be turned off by some of the pics of scantily clad women. I have no problem with keeping that stuff off the board (though it'll make monkey cry). I just don't understand why it's accecptable in the sandbox but not the rest of the forum. Stop with the different sets of rules.

The Sandbox has a warning in it that some stuff might be a little off color.

My MOD style is to lock a thread before I clean it so that more posts don't pile up on top of the ones I am trying to delete.

You guys all assume too much. Maybe a pm to lonnie asking for a pruned version of your thread to reappear FIRST before accusing people of being nazis or controlling bastards would have been the more prudent (and adult) way to handle things. Yeah?

I didn't call anybody a Nazi. I told Lonnie to get a life. The Lonnie you know is different then the one we know. Trust me.

I didn't call anybody a Nazi. I told Lonnie to get a life. The Lonnie you know is different then the one we know. Trust me.

So in other words it was said in levity. Why didn't you just say that when I asked the first time. :banghead

ps while I am sure you guys all have a great time gaming I seriously doubt you have a better handle of a person in a game room than you do here. :lol

So in other words it was said in levity. Why didn't you just say that when I asked the first time. :banghead

ps while I am sure you guys all have a great time gaming I seriously doubt you have a better handle of a person in a game room than you do here. :lol

Actually we all do. Then when we all hung out and partied at SDCC, it was even better! :lol

I'm not an attention whore so no thanks ^^^^!!!!!

I wouldn't want to do it myself. ;)
^^^^ you with that statement! ^^^^^!!!! your not and attention whore!! yet now your putting your stupid ass face on your vids!!!:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4 what ever dude!

^^^^ you with that statement! ^^^^^!!!! your not and attention whore!! yet now your putting your stupid ass face on your vids!!!:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4 what ever dude!

:lol:lol:lol Stop making videos for kids you ^^^^ing *********!!! I know that's your range of age preference, but damn!!!! :monkey1:monkey1:monkey1

away back to 3A board & kiss ashley's ass for a blanc de plume
Hey ^^^^^, why don't you go do another pituvision live that nobody ^^^^ing watches :lol
:rotfl:lol:rotfl

...Maybe a pm to lonnie asking for a pruned version of your thread to reappear FIRST before accusing people of being nazis or controlling bastards would have been the more prudent (and adult) way to handle things. Yeah?
Already in the works.

Anything else was just busting Lonnie's chops. Nobody really knows how close we are with Lonnie, I mean, I got a freaking Christmas card from the guy and I phoned him when I thought he had cracked his skull on the toilet. :D We are all really good friends with Lonnie and these threads were all in jest. :)

Yeah!! lets see you do one and have 20+ people saty with you for more than one minute!:rotfl
Oh my god, 20 thirteen year olds!!! :lol

I was just asking Lonnie if words that weren't caught by the filter were OK to use. That's all the discussion was about. It was only a few posts and all it would've taken was a post saying 'NO' and don't use it again and it would've ended.

I understand why some (mainly the females) can be turned off by some of the pics of scantily clad women. I have no problem with keeping that stuff off the board (though it'll make monkey cry). I just don't understand why it's accecptable in the sandbox but not the rest of the forum. Stop with the different sets of rules.

Well I missed the discussion with you and Lonnie.....only saw the one about you being a Commander or something like that.......

Surprisingly, pics don't rub me the wrong way....but that's neither here or there. The Sandbox has always been the place where you could get away with more stuff.....keep it primarily off the main board and in a certain section so hopefully it doesn't creep up into other threads where it is inappropriate. Not too many boards would even have a sandbox where things a bit more risky can even be posted....are you suggesting that they should do away with the sandbox entirely because you couldn't post about sucking ***** in a video game thread?

:rotfl:lol:rotfl

Already in the works.

Anything else was just busting Lonnie's chops. Nobody really knows how close we are with Lonnie, I mean, I got a freaking Christmas card from the guy and I phoned him when I thought he had cracked his skull on the toilet. :D We are all really good friends with Lonnie and these threads were all in jest. :)

Oh my god, 20 thirteen year olds!!! :lol

I loved my Christmas card from Lonnie. Pink and purple ink was an interesting choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back