Gears of War 2 Redux Ultimate bad a$$ thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well you guys seem to have the idea that MODs are everywhere, all knowing of everything thats going on.

More likely if there appears to be a double standard its because some people report abuses where action is taken and others don't.

But whatever you guys. Get all riled up and offended if you want. But starting a thread calling a MOD out for doing his job is a lame move and calling someone on ****** behavior is not the same as insulting the guy typing it behind the computer. I like bagels ok. You justify it to yourselves anyway you want. Call us nazi's or accuse us of having double standards.

yeah we do know about mods and their powers, since we bullshat with lonnie every night about it over gaming. It's still nonsense to cut a whole thread though, rather than say, a day...

Not sure why people(Karma) are crying about post # who gives a ^^^^ about the ^^^^. its just a ^^^^ing number:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4 Now an entire thread deleted :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl the ^^^^ed up!

Well you guys seem to have the idea that MODs are everywhere, all knowing of everything thats going on.

More likely if there appears to be a double standard its because some people report abuses where action is taken and others don't.

But whatever you guys. Get all riled up and offended if you want. But starting a thread calling a MOD out for doing his job is a lame move and calling someone on ****** behavior is not the same as insulting the guy typing it behind the computer. I like bagels ok. You justify it to yourselves anyway you want. Call us nazi's or accuse us of having double standards.

I am not getting riled up...if you had read them, you would see I was defending Lonnie. :rolleyes:

I understand why the 6 pages were deleted but then we were trying to have a discussion as to why some words weren't picked up on the filter and bam, it's gone.

Not like the first thread that Bagels killed with his repeated posts of pics that had the F word in them.

Just because Dave may not have thought of certain words to put in the filter doesn't make it okay to post them......it seriously requires common sense. If pics of scantily clad chicks were deleted, how could you think that posting what you posted would be okay? :confused: They've said this is supposed to be family friendly........if you want put this in the sandbox then you don't have to worry about being PG rated.

Not sure why people(Karma) are crying about post # who gives a ^^^^ about the ^^^^. its just a ^^^^ing number:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4 Now an entire thread deleted :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl the ^^^^ed up!

Clearly you care about post count, b/c when you were a noob here, you smiley spanned 3/4 of your posts.

So ^^^^ off.

it really not the number but the number represented a good 6 mnths of my postings

Yeah, but the whole thread was really just BSing. If it was full of helpful information or the like then that would be different.

Its not like its the first Gears thread that's been locked/deleted.

Yeah, but the whole thread was really just BSing. If it was full of helpful information or the like then that would be different.

Its not like its the first Gears thread that's been locked/deleted.

Which is why i say the thread getting deleted is ^^^^ed up.

I understand why the 6 pages were deleted but then we were trying to have a discussion as to why some words weren't picked up on the filter and bam, it's gone.

Not like the first thread that Bagels killed with his repeated posts of pics that had the F word in them.

Hey, how you gonna call a brother in arms out like that? :lol

PS... the thread got moved to the sandbox AFTER Lonnie deleted my pics. I wasn't the reason the first thread got moved. I quit posting after he warned me. ;)

This is one of the most liberally moderated forums I have ever been to. The mods let people get away with quite a bit on this board compared to other forums. Honestly, I would just let it go and behave.

yeah we do know about mods and their powers, since we bullshat with lonnie every night about it over gaming. It's still nonsense to cut a whole thread though, rather than say, a day...

My MOD style is to lock a thread before I clean it so that more posts don't pile up on top of the ones I am trying to delete.

You guys all assume too much. Maybe a pm to lonnie asking for a pruned version of your thread to reappear FIRST before accusing people of being nazis or controlling bastards would have been the more prudent (and adult) way to handle things. Yeah?

Just because Dave may not have thought of certain words to put in the filter doesn't make it okay to post them......it seriously requires common sense. If pics of scantily clad chicks were deleted, how could you think that posting what you posted would be okay? :confused: They've said this is supposed to be family friendly........if you want put this in the sandbox then you don't have to worry about being PG rated.

I was just asking Lonnie if words that weren't caught by the filter were OK to use. That's all the discussion was about. It was only a few posts and all it would've taken was a post saying 'NO' and don't use it again and it would've ended.

I understand why some (mainly the females) can be turned off by some of the pics of scantily clad women. I have no problem with keeping that stuff off the board (though it'll make monkey cry). I just don't understand why it's accecptable in the sandbox but not the rest of the forum. Stop with the different sets of rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back