Gears of war 2 multiplayer poll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What will you play on release weekend?

• Total voters
I just don't get it. How can you be so bad at this game online :confused:

I really don't know... I've never really played a lot of multiplayer games before; really only Doom and Quake, and the guys I played with were so much better that I would be killed almost within seconds of spawning so I never had a chance to get better! With Gears, I'm getting better because I am surviving longer which gives me a chance to learn things. Also, in single player, I have the chance to "redo" until I get it right! :D

Oh yeah, 'cause Loki's in the top 5 of Gears players, so it's okay to say Lonnie sucks. :rolleyes::D

Ass!! :lol

Not being an ass, just saying. I haven't even beat Raam on Insane by myself but he has. I think he went through the whole thing on Insane by himself.

I know when I started playing online with you guys, I used the campaign as practice and it helped tremendously.

And for the record, I never said I was one of the top 5 players we have (and I sure don't think it). Havyck said it so you and Karma can ^^^^ off :D

I really don't know... I've never really played a lot of multiplayer games before; really only Doom and Quake, and the guys I played with were so much better that I would be killed almost within seconds of spawning so I never had a chance to get better! With Gears, I'm getting better because I am surviving longer which gives me a chance to learn things. Also, in single player, I have the chance to "redo" until I get it right! :D

"I don't know what happened?"

Not being an ass, just saying. I haven't even beat Raam on Insane by myself but he has. I think he went through the whole thing on Insane by himself.

I know when I started playing online with you guys, I used the campaign as practice and it helped tremendously.

And for the record, I never said I was one of the top 5 players we have (and I sure don't think it). Havyck said it so you and Karma can ^^^^ off :D

Yep! Beat it on all three difficulties by myself and carried my brother during co-op! I'm actually going through it again on Insane for practice, and I really suck at it, but I've learned things that make it easier on subsequent plays... I'm really working on my aiming, but that doesn't seem to help much in MP because with lag, you have to learn to aim in a whole different place!

Playing the campaign does help. When we all started playing thats what I used to get some practice in.

"I don't know what happened?"

Ah! But now I do know what has been happening! I've learned a lot from you guys and now can explain just about all the things I thought were wacky when I first started with you guys! Example... I didn't realize the chainsaw goes down when you get shot, so you have to push the button again... and the shotgun is an auto (some of you didn't know this either!).

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl little carmel baby

Vanilla-Caramel500.jpg

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Ah! But now I do know what has been happening! I've learned a lot from you guys and now can explain just about all the things I thought were wacky when I first started with you guys! Example... I didn't realize the chainsaw goes down when you get shot, so you have to push the button again... and the shotgun is an auto (some of you didn't know this either!).

Glad to teach you Lonnie. :rock

Next, we will move onto a new subject to teach you about... WOMEN.

:lol

I say I'll play the campaign through.....but I know as soon as a couple of my mates are online we'll dive into a player match and just mess around for hours and hours.

Back