Gears of war 2 multiplayer poll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What will you play on release weekend?

• Total voters
Works for me :cool:

Coolio :cool: I think i will play a little later and try and defeat Ramm. So maybe from tomorrow on i'm good for co-up.

I think some of the other achievements i'm missing is the 10 kills in a row (how did that work?), missing 4 Cog tags and completing campaign on Hardcore and Insane.

Coolio :cool: I think i will play a little later and try and defeat Ramm. So maybe from tomorrow on i'm good for co-up.

I think some of the other achievements i'm missing is the 10 kills in a row (how did that work?), missing 4 Cog tags and completing campaign on Hardcore and Insane.

I feel sad for whoever's playing co-op with Anders :rotfl

Calling bull ^^^^ on that one.

And I didn't think anyone liked me :confused:

:lol i'm not lying, ask him.

250px-DrEvazan.jpg

I don't like you either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can play co-op with anyone who needs it... I've already gotten my Dom achievements with my brother when I gave him a 360 and Gears for Christmas back in 2006. I think I've gotten all the single player achievements now and only need the MP anyway...

Campaign and Multi-player for me, I like being interrupted during the single player, makes the experience last longer (that's what she said). :lol

I can play co-op with anyone who needs it... I've already gotten my Dom achievements with my brother when I gave him a 360 and Gears for Christmas back in 2006. I think I've gotten all the single player achievements now and only need the MP anyway...

I just don't get it. How can you be so bad at this game online :confused:

Back